Địa chỉ: 8th Floor , Vista Tower, 628C Hanoi Highway, An Phu Ward, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 09-08-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Dịch vụ
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
The position is attached under Customer Service Unit Department. This is a dynamic role for mature individuals with the drive and enthusiasm to thrive in a fast-paced environment. With a passion for customer service, you will take on the challenges of handing over completed residential homes to purchasers. Specifically, some of the key responsibilities are:
• Update customers data.
• Manage the purchasers’ expectations and requirements and handle customer enquiries and complaints.
• Properly update and maintain all records about the purchase and the purchasers (feedback, requests, complaints, conflicts, etc.) in the system.
• Regularly update the Management board the activities of the department and consult the board for any issues which are beyond the control of the department.
• Support the team to transfer apartments to buyers including conducting inspection, preparation of transfer documents, taking feedback from buyers and coordinating with project department to rectify defects to the satisfaction of buyers.
• Support the team to prepare for the transfer of units with the following tasks: Inspect and take over the units from project development team & Prepare handover kits for buyers
• Coordinate with other departments and set up-to-date information, regulation and requirements regarding transfer of apartments and communicate the same to buyers to ensure compliance.
- College graduate or equivalent.
- Experience in the property or service industry with a proven track record in customer care.
- Self-driven with a customer-oriented mindset.
- Good working attitude with a high level of professionalism, integrity, initiative and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Patient and good listener with an eye for details.
- Good written and communication skills.
- Diligent and tactful.
- 13th Salary, Performance Bonus, Allowances
- Health Care Insurance, Team-Building Activities, Yearly Outing Trip, Training Oppotunities
Nội dung chưa cập nhật