Địa chỉ: 49 Hai Ba Trung, Hoan Kiem, Ha Noi
Quy mô công ty: Ít hơn 10 nhân viên
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 06-12-2018
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hà Nội,
Ngành Nghề: KD bất động sản
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
1) Business Development – Assist in growing Ascott’s portfolio in North Vietnam via:
a. Management – secure contracts for TAL to provide management services to property owners
b. Franchise – secure contracts with franchisees with TAL
Candidate’s responsibilities on the above include:
- Source for deals in both existing and new cities
- Prepare pitch-book, market and financial feasibility study reports
- Support and participate in negotiation with Owner/Owner’s Rep on commercial terms
- Prepare internal memos include deal recommendation, management approval papers, draft contracts for legal’s review
- Main liaison for coordinating among different departments from deal origination to deal completion
2) Asset Management – Candidate’s responsibilities include:
a. Monitoring of asset performance – candidate to proactively participate in property performance review and budget discussions
b. Asset enhancement initiatives – candidate to assist with driving various initiatives to be implemented for various properties, including renovation, conversion, divestment etc.
c. Financing – Candidate to work with finance to explore refinancing options aimed at lowering debt servicing costs
d. Resolution of property issues e.g. regulatory, ownership etc. – Candidate to assist in resolving/obtaining necessary regulatory approval issues.
3) Partner relations – actively engage existing/new partners and maintain warm relations and attempt to resolve any differences amicably.
4) Reporting – weekly BD updates to CIO/BD Head and monthly AMC updates and board meetings
a. Perform any additional duties or projects as directed by the Company.
b. Achieve Key Performance Indicators as set and agreed to.
Degree in Business Administration/ Business Management/Hospitality Management.
At least four years of relevant experience.
Knowledge in the Hospitality Industry.
Excellent spoken and written both English.
Well versed in use of computers such as PowerPoint and Excel.
Confident, Good organizational & people development sales, Outgoing personality
- - Attractive compensation package (salary & incentive system)
- -13th month salary/ Annual performance bonus/ Others company bonus system
- - Annual local & international training course.
Nội dung chưa cập nhật