Địa chỉ: Lot D4b, Northern Peninsula Cam Ranh, Cam Hai Dong Commune, Cam Lam District, Khanh Hoa Province
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 17-08-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Khánh Hòa,
Ngành Nghề: Khách sạn - Nhà hàng
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Trên 30 triệu
1. Responsible for cleanliness, orderliness and appearance of the entire Resort.
2. Ensure that rooms are made as per the Company standard.
3. Inspect guest and public areas on a regular basis to ensure that the furnishings, facilities, and equipment are clean and in good repair.
4. Maintain par stock of guest supplies, cleaning supplies, linen and uniform.
5. Organize inventories with Accounts and General Store for linen, uniform and fixed assets.
6. Prepare reports for management information.
7. Immediately attend to guest requests and resolve guest complaints.
8. Coordinate the preventive maintenance schedule of rooms and public area with maintenance department.
9. Monitor Housekeeping personnel to ensure all guests and internal customers receive prompt and courteous service.
10. Oversee laundry operations.
11. Make recommendations to the Resort Manager or designate regarding the upkeep of furnishings, facilities, and equipment, ensuring they are clean and in good repair.
12. Develop and implement Housekeeping systems and procedures
13. Organize on-the job training and evaluate its effectiveness.
14. Establish and maintain effective human relations and works with human resources to ensure that team member’s performance is effectively managed.
15. Maintain appropriate standards for dress, hygiene, uniforms, appearance, posture and conduct of Housekeeping personnel.
16. Implement any additional task requested and assigned by the Resort Manager or General Director.
17. More details will be discussed in the interview.
- Local candidates only
- Hotel Management degree or an acceptable equivalent qualifications.
- Background at Executive Housekeeper position is required (at least 3 years experience in Hotel/ Resort of 5 star properties). - Strong organizational, excellent communication, time management, leadership skills and technical skills.
- Professional and well trained manner.
- Good English language skills.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interviews.
- Shuttle bus for Employees and many others
- Health insurance and Social insurance regulated by Vietnam Labor Law
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Hồ Chí Minh,
Mức lương: 10 triệu - 15 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định