Địa chỉ: 1st Floor, 5 Nguyen Gia Thieu Street, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Quy mô công ty: Từ 25 - 99 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 28-06-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Bình Dương,
Ngành Nghề: Sản xuất - Vận hành sản xuất
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Trên 30 triệu
1. General & Task Management:
• Commission and lead the manufacturing site in Ho Chi Minh City area.
• Project-manage site preparation, supply chain development, and assembly line setup.
• Report on manufacturing activities on a regular basis to the senior management team, ensuring accurate and timely reporting of the relevant KPIs.
• Manage production and shipping schedules in collaboration with the Global Manufacturing & Supply Chain Manager.
• Plan and execute maintenance activity to ensure high availability of the eplant.
• Manage the accurate and on-time introduction of new products.
• Ensure that environmental, health & safety and quality standards and procedures are adhered to.
2. People Management:
• Provide leadership to and develop direct reports, and manage a team that delivers continuous improvement, added value and cost reductions.
• Translate site strategy into specific performance goals and objectives – tracking them and taking corrective action, where necessary.
• Ensure strong communication between staff to facilitate exchange of information and in order to implement change and improvements.
• Complete regular performance reviews, manage attendance, holidays, disciplinary issues and procedures as appropriate.
3. Financial Management:
• Optimise site cost and productivity performance.
• Input to and hold responsibility for manufacturing budgets and costs of goods and supplies.
• Achieve optimum employee levels with least amount of overhead and optimise supply chain to meet budgetary plan.
4. Skills and Attributes:
• Strong and proven leadership skills with the ability to optimise site performance and development.
• Excellent communication and problem-solving abilities.
• Resilient, self-motivated and able to work well under pressure, delivering to deadlines.
• Technical and analytical mindset.
• An appreciation of and an ability to positively resolve issues related to cultural differences.
• Good spoken and written English is required.
• Educated to degree level in a relevant engineering/manufacturing discipline or equivalent qualification/experience; MBA desirable; strong IT skills (Microsoft Office).
• 5+ years’ experience in manufacturing management, preferably in process-oriented, low volume assembly line operations.
• A minimum of 3 years’ demonstrable experience of leading a significant capacity production unit or entire manufacturing operation.
• Experience in manufacturing of non-woven fabric or textile products is a plus.
- Good benefits
Nội dung chưa cập nhật