Địa chỉ: Nghi Son Economic Zone,Tinh Gia District, Thanh Hoa Province
Quy mô công ty: Ít hơn 10 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 01-11-2018
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Thanh Hóa,
Ngành Nghề: Dầu khí - Địa chất
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
Field Operator is responsible for performing all tasks assigned in a safe and responsible manner in accordance with the established operating procedures and written and oral instructions from Panel Operator and Lead Operator.
For this position, minimum works related to CDU, LRU, MEROX, KHDS, GOHDS and FLARE Unit operations are as follows:
* Works outside in the plant and is in constant communication with the Panel Operator and Lead Operator directly and/or by radio in field operations such as making manual adjustments to valves and equipment etc.
* Observe local instruments, gauges, and meters to verify conformance to standard operating practice
* Collect samples of various streams and deliver them to the laboratory.
* Start and stop pumps, compressors and other equipment based on the direction of the panel operators.
* Patrol the plant and ensure that the equipment is operating normally and that no unusual conditions exist.
* Be responsible for preparing equipment for maintenance including isolation, draining, steaming, and other procedures as required.
* Be responsible for preparation such as plant isolation etc., for day-to-day maintenance work.
* Perform daily check and minor maintenance based on the check list etc.
* Take appropriate actions in accordance with Panel Operator and Lead Operator in case of emergency.
* Work directly with the foreign experts in the transfer of technical advice during the initial period of operation.
* Receive firefighting training based on firefighting training program preparing for emergency.
* Some of field operator, if appointed temporary firefighting crew, acts as a one of firefighting crew in case of emergency.
1. Educational Level: University Graduated or Equivalent
2. Work Experience: Min 1-2 years operation experience in Petroleum / Petrochemical Plant or Equivalent, especially in CDU, LRU, MEROX, KHDS, GOHDS and FLARE Unit as normal operation, commissioning, startup and shutdown.
3. Specialty/Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum, Petrochemical, Mechanical or equivalent.
* Moderate petroleum, mechanical and chemistry knowledge as well as theories and applications
* Report writing and presentation skills
* English skills TOEIC 400 or equivalent
* Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
* Common: Challenge; Decision-making, Judgment; Planning, Creativity ; Negotiation; Leadership; Development others.
* In particular: Achievement orientation; Inter-personnel; Professional skill, Knowledge.
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Mức lương: 7 triệu - 10 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định
Hồ Chí Minh,
Mức lương: 10 triệu - 15 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định