Địa chỉ: Hóc Môn, HCMC
Quy mô công ty: Từ 25 - 99 nhân viên
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 02-11-2018
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Kiến trúc - Tk nội thất
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
Position/Title: Final Artist
Department: Graphic Department
Business Unit: Sofacompany VN / Scandinavian Design As
A. GENERAL JOB FUNCTION
Sofacompany continues to grow and in less than five years has gone from being a smaller Danish player to being present in 10 markets worldwide - and we are not done yet. Therefore, time has come to expand our graphics department in VN with a Final Artist.
Sofacompany is based on beautiful Danish design, and the brands expression in all materials is crucial. Here you will play a central role, and if you want to work with a fantastic lifestyle with international perspectives.
We are looking for a Final Artist with an eye for good design and knowledge of using code to create high quality product images. You will be an essential part of our graphic team in creating material for both internal and external use. Your tasks will be to create different formats of packshots and ensure each variation of products are consistency each time.
The job will include, but not be limited to:
• Create various formats of packshots and ensure consistency
• Developing color calibration techniques that produce consistent file results
• Maintain accurate and consistent files of all content produced
• Review assignments directly with the Concept Manager to ensure the standards are meet from HQ
• Ensure the original concept and creative integrity set by HQ is upheld
• Maintain all studio devices, a clean studio and surrounding enviroment
• Assist in organizing, monitoring, arciving and maintaining files on the server
• Ensure the quality and accuracy of files that are created or sent to print
• Communicate as necessary with the Concept manager to eliminate and prevent errors and problems
• Check files for completeness and assure adherence to standards
• Monitor Graphic Guidelines is upheld. Recommend technical and procedural updates and changes as needed.
• Work closely with Concept Manager, to ensure desired results from HQ
B. WORKING RELATIONSHIP
1. Internal: Related departments
C. EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION
• Education in graphic design
• Years of experience working with graphic design, editing packshots etc.
• Able to adapt, create and manipulate imagery and graphics with ease
• Good communication skills, with the ability to discuss complex artistic in easy-to-understand terms.
• A keen eye for detail and a well-developed artistic and creative aesthetic
• A strong sense for what works graphically
• Excellent user of classic design programs (InDesign, Photoshop, etc.).
• Experience working with color calibration
• You are good at managing many tasks and have a natural structure that will prevent you from falling backwards, when there are many tasks to be prioritized and executed, even though time is sometimes limited.
• You are fluent in both English and Vietnamese.
D. WORKING CONDITION
Working place: 200 Trinh Thi Mieng, Thoi Tam Thon, Hoc Mon, HCMC.
Working time: Full time
- Lương tháng 13
- Du lịch hàng năm
Nội dung chưa cập nhật