Địa chỉ: 149-151 Nguyen Van Troi, Phu Nhuan Dist., HCMC
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 05-05-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Bảo hiểm
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Trên 30 triệu
1. Request for Approval Review (RFA)
Check and review all RFAs which are under CFO’s scope of approval
Ensure the following objectives:
- Expenses are in line with budget and company’s strategy
- Expenses are recorded and accrued as required under accounting principles
- RFA are logged for record keeping purpose
Ensure RFA Review and Monitoring Process being well performed.
Assist RFA submitters in completing RFAs by giving advice, review, cross check, and challenging toward RFA to ensure the decision in RFA will comply with relevant laws and internal rules, and expense related to such decision will be adequate in terms of the Company budget etc.
Monitor RFA implementation and post implementation for report on impact/lesson learnt for future projects.
Enhance RFA Process and Report.
2. Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Management Reporting
Design, automate, analyze and deliver standard reports on monthly, quarterly & yearly basis.
Conduct variety of reports including Monthly Expense Report, Monthly RFA Report, P&L Commentaries, CEO Report, Budget Shifting, etc.
Provide ad hoc reporting for management and the business, as needed.
3. Financial Analysis
Provide Financial/ Business Analysis Reports to Exco Meeting on monthly basis. Subjects may vary from time to time which can be but not limited to:
- Analyzing current and past financial data and business performance.
- Perform macroeconomic, industry researches & analyses; Monitoring changes in financial regulations and legislation to ensure that legal requirements are met.
- Making recommendations to top management regarding strategies for improving the company’s financial strength.
- Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance.
- Coordinating with other members of the finance team to review financial information, help management make financial decisions.
- Investigate and report to the Manager any inconsistencies or improprieties.
4. Finance Accounting Operating Manual
Assist Finance Manager in preparing, coordinating, consolidating, and managing to complete the FAOM.
Ensure the FAOM meeting the following objectives:
- Document all existing Finance & Accounting procedures/ manuals/ instructions/ and practices that are being applied by FA Department;
- Provide FA staffs with clear and standard guidance for their daily operating activities;
- Ensure consistency of process being applied at all level throughout FA Department;
- Strengthen and enhance FA Department capabilities to meet continuous developing requirements of the Company;
- Can be used for Internal Audit, External Audit, and other purposes.
5. Annual Budget and Forecast
Assist Finance Manager in Annual Budget and Forecast activities.
6. Finance Business Partner
Support Business Partners in all finance-related aspects
Coordinate with relevant departments to perform regular expense review and comment. Regular monitoring of significant expenses such as commission, contest, sales seminars/conventions, rental, staff cost, underwriting, and advertising etc. to stay on top of these key items.
Other activities and responsibilities relating to Finance from time to time as required.
1. Education, no. of year experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting;
- At least 4 years working in Finance/Accounting;
- Experience in Insurance industry is an advantage;
- CFA, ACCA preferred.
2. Technical skills:
- Sound financial planning & analysis/ financial modeling/ budget control/ reporting;
- Very advanced MS Office.
- SAP, Sun System, Q&A, VBA Preferred;
- Fluent in English;
- Life Insurance knowledge preferred.
3. Soft skills:
- Very good at communication, interpersonal, team work, problem solving, relationship management;
- Responsible, eager to learn, pro-active attitude.
- 13th Salary & Bonus
- Health care insurance, Personal Accident Insurance 24h/24h, Group Life Insurance
- 15 days Annual leave
Nội dung chưa cập nhật