Địa chỉ: 21st Fl., Flemington Tower, 182 Le Dai Hanh, Dist.11, HCMC
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 02-11-2018
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Kế toán - Kiểm toán
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
1. Annual Operation Plan (15%):
Handle business planning preparation process for annual operation plans, including:
• Coordinate with Global Strategic Planning Group and Regional Management over preparation matters of Annual Operation Plan (AOP).
• Study AOP guidelines and develop local strategic planning agenda and timelines proposing to Head of Finance & communicate to business teams.
• Gather potential strategic ideas from AOP meeting and develop consolidated AOP and work closely with all divisions to gather required information.
• Combine company strategies during AOP as assigned.
• Keep track of AOP’s action plans and key performance measures quarterly.
2. Financial Planning & Budgeting (15%):
• Manage & deliver the annual operational planning process with coordinating, challenging and guiding the local business management team.
• Translate the business strategy into financial planning and controlling programs.
• Provide the agenda, Admin & Communication process & prepare friendly template, communicate, coordinate & provide guidance.
• Analyze & provide key findings to business partners & Head of Finance & drive necessary adjustment to balance business investment requirement & expected profit.
• Review the reasonableness of financial projection reports & prepare comparative financial statement analysis.
3. Monthly Reporting & Forecasting (20%):
• Prepare monthly financial reports and comparative financial statement analysis.
• Provide timely and insightful analysis, coupled with understanding of potential risk/opportunity and support business decision making.
• Present financial status to Board of Managers to manage & support for the achievement of both year sales target and Contributing Operating Income (COI) target and company strategies.
• Lead the delivery of monthly report such as Preliminary Sales report, Business Performance report, Department OpEx/CapEx report, Sales and COI outlook, etc.
• Coordinate capital budgeting/projection guidelines to all divisions and oversee annual budgeting, quarterly/monthly forecasting preparation process.
• Work closely with responsible person to review capital expenditure request for available budget, reasonableness of spending and proper authorization & prepare proposal, ROI/NPV analysis, track of spending.
4. Business Partnering (20%):
• Study and prepare financial and business analysis presentation & other ad-hoc reports for management decision making and support information to other business functions as requested.
• Play a role as financial consultants to business stakeholders by providing necessary financial information, measuring & analyzing the profitability and return of proposed investments.
• Review & complete Initiatives/Spending proposal & be the key contact point to submit proposal to Region.
5. Month-end Closing (10%):
• Be one of key partner in Financial month-end closing & year-end closing to provide a timely & robust Financial Statement complied with Global Finance Instruction, provide analysis vs budget & recommendation.
• Review OpEx spending monthly & the appropriate accrual for events, activities timely in the given month & year-end.
• Review P&L & analyze against budget during month-end/year-end closing.
6. Process and People Building (10%):
• Focus on process improvement in the financial planning and budgeting process to optimize growth strategy and realize efficiency, including introduce and implement detail budget tracking tool/application.
• Liaise with accounting manager to review and improve current accounting process to improve budget tracking.
• Strengthen FP&A staff performance and motivation through consistent on the job training programs as well as the appropriate job-related external trainings courses.
7. Sub-region Project (10%): Support in managing overall financial performance and key projects spending of sub-region.
8. Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by Head of Finance.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Corporate Finance/ Accounting/Auditing/ Business Management or other related fields.
• At least 10 years experiences in financial planning and analysis functions with 03 years in management position, preferably working for MNCs.
• Thorough knowledge and experiences in financial management, including budgeting, forecasting and analysis with business sense.
• Good knowledge of Excel spreadsheet and Powerpoint presentation skill.
• Strong interpersonal skill and relationship building skill.
• Strong influencing communication skill.
• Strong analytical skill, critical thinking & detail oriented.
• Business knowledge and acumen, good sense of optimizing company benefit.
• Problem-solving skill and decision-making skill.
• Good command of spoken & written English and Vietnamese
• ACCA/CPA qualification from level Professional (or equivalent professional qualification) or Postgraduate degree in Accounting, Finance is an advantage.
- 13th payment & Year-end Bonus
- Premium Healthcare
- Product Entitlement
Nội dung chưa cập nhật