Địa chỉ: 702 Nguyen Van Linh Boulevard, Tan Phong Ward, Dist.7, Ho Chi Minh City
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 28-09-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Điện - Điện tử
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
The Fire Protection Supervisor is responsible for the operation, maintenance, budget management, inspection and improvement of the fire alarm and fire protection systems. This position will manage all documents, certification, licence to comply with Vietnamese Government’s policies ansd requirements and Australian standards. This position will also support engaging with and performance managing contractors to ensure excellent service levels are achieved.
• Ensure that the operations, maintenance and management activities relating to fire hydraulic systems are carried out and thoroughly inspected in accordance with the preventive maintenance schedule and performed in a safe and efficient manner to comply with Government’s policies and requirements.
• Investigate and recommend appropriate corrective action to maintain the highest quality standard of Fire Hydraulic systems and keep up to date and accurate records of actions taken.
• Conduct inspection/calibration of all Fire Hydraulic equipment and devices in line with regular facility operations, maintenance and management activities.
• Responds to fire emergencies.
• Participate in safety drills and firefighter training as instructed.
• Perform thorough daily pump inspections ensuring sufficient stock supplies and equipment are in place and related records are well-maintained.
• Lays hose lines, operates nozzles, pumps and hydrants; utilizes fire extinguishers and performs other actions to suppress fire; operates hydraulic, pneumatic, manual and power tools
• A Bachelor in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering or Firefighting & Protection
• Solid understanding about standard process of designing and maintaining fire protection records.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in maintenance and operation of fire protection system (fire alarm system & fire hydraulic system)
• In-depth knowledge of hydraulic and plumbing disciplines.
• Team work skill and demonstrated with a strong capacity to lead and manage teams.
• Proficient IT skills
• Unique opportunity to work within a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment with creative and innovative committed colleagues.
• Attractive salary package with base salary starting from VND 20,800,000 gross per month
• Meal allowance VND 680,000; Clothing allowance VND 416,000 gross per month
• 13th month Tet bonus
• Private premium medical insurance
• 20 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave per annum
• Education fee support for staff dependents after a qualifying period
English proficiency requirements
English is the language of teaching and communication at RMIT Vietnam. For this role, the minimum requirement is outlined in the Recruitment, Selection and on boarding Guidelines and shall be commensurate with the role responsibilities and the engagement with university internal and external stakeholders.
If English is not your native language then you will be required to demonstrate a minimum English language proficiency standard at a BULATS Intermediate level (BULATS score 65), equivalent to IELTS (General) 6.0. RMIT Vietnam will require you to complete a BULATS test to assess your level of English before an offer of employment can be made.
How to apply
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Applications close on August 2, 2019.
- Premium healthcare plan for you and your family
- 20 days of full paid leave
- Professional multi-culture working environment
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Mức lương: 7 triệu - 10 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định
Hồ Chí Minh,
Mức lương: 10 triệu - 15 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định