Địa chỉ: 7 Lang Ha Street, Hanoi
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 02-05-2019
Hình thức: Chưa cập nhật
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hà Nội,
Ngành Nghề: Hành chính - Văn phòng
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
How to Apply: All candidates must be able to obtain and hold a Local security or Public trust clearance. Applicants must submit a Universal Application for Employment (DS-174: https://vn.usembassy.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/40/2017/08/DS-174-form.pdf) which is available on Embassy’s Web Site.
To apply for this position, applicants should electronically (or otherwise) submit the documents listed below
Required Documents: Please provide the required documentation listed below with your application:
• DS-174 (https://vn.usembassy.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/40/2017/08/DS-174-form.pdf)
• Copy of Orders/Assignment Notification (or equivalent if you are AEFM / USEFM)
• Residency and/or Work Permit (If you are not Vietnamese Citizen)
• DD-214 - Member Copy 4, Letter from Veterans’ Affairs, or other supporting documentation (if applicable)
• SF-50 (if applicable)
What to Expect Next: Applicants who are invited to take a language or skills test, or who are selected for an interview will be contacted via email or phone.
For further information: the complete position description listing all of the duties, responsibilities, required qualifications, etc. may be obtained by contacting the Human Resources office at: HanoiHR[@]state.gov
Opening Period: April 2 through April 16, 2019
Series/Grade: FSN 1430-8
Salary: US$13,797.00 (annually)
Who May Apply: For USEFM - FS is FP-6: US$48,135.00(Starting Salary). Actual FS salary determined by Washington D.C.
Open-to: All Interested Applicants / All Sources
Security Clearance Required: Local Security Certification or Public Trust
Duration Appointment: Indefinite subject to successful completion of probationary period.
Marketing Statement: We encourage you to read and understand the Eight (8) Qualities of Overseas Employees before you apply.
Summary: The U.S. Mission in Hanoi is seeking an eligible and qualified applicant for the position of Fraud Investigator in its Consular Section (CONS).
The work schedule for this position is:
• Full Time (40 hours per week)
Start date: Candidate must be able to begin working within 90 days of receipt of agency authorization and/or clearances/certifications or their candidacy may end.
Supervisory Position: No
Duties: Incumbent of this position will provide the full range of fraud assistance to the Nonimmigrant Visa (NIV), American Citizen Services (ACS), and Adoption units at the Embassy. S/he will research fraud patterns, collect and analyze fraud data, investigate cases of suspected visa and citizenship fraud, support consular officers in conducting site visits, draft follow up reports, and conduct fraud prevention outreach. In addition, the incumbent will perform all functions associated with processing nonimmigrant visas, including intake, data entry, biometric collection, visa printing, document pass back, and assisting consular officers with interpretation as needed during interviews.
The incumbent will report directly to the Supervisory Consular Assistant and will be reviewed by the Nonimmigrant Visa Unit Chief.
Qualifications and Evaluations
Education: College or university studies is required.
EXPERIENCE: At least two years of experience in the area of administrative, customer service, visa, and immigration work, other related work in the consular field, or similar work involving the application of relatively complex regulatory or legal material and/or interaction and familiarity with Government of Vietnam’s structure, practices, and procedures in the field of immigration or consular services is required.
JOB KNOWLEDGE: Must have solid understanding of Vietnamese law as it pertains to marriage, personal property, civil rights and immigration, as well as of the national and provincial education systems.
LANGUAGE: Level 4 (Fluent) Speaking/Reading/Writing English is required.
(This will be tested.)
Level 4 (Fluent) Speaking/Reading/Writing Vietnamese is required.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Must have:
• Excellent organizational, management and interpersonal skills, the ability to multitask efficiently with a high degree of accuracy in a very demanding work environment and the ability to perform all duties connected with NIV processing.
• Ability to deal with customers in a professional and courteous manner, and to work under pressure.
• Advanced keyboarding and data entry skills due to constant demand for data entry of visa application information.
• Basic mechanical; mathematical skills; and knowledge of Microsoft office and IT software involving the most common used social media and the internet.
• Ability to translate/interpret professionally English to Vietnamese and vice versa, as well as the ability to apply good judgment in evaluating evidence and to apply relatively complex regulations.
Qualifications: All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Benefits: Locally Employed Staff, including Members of Household (MOHs), and Third-Country Nationals (TCNs), working at the U.S. Mission in Hanoi may receive a compensation package that may include health, separation, and other benefits.
For EFMs, benefits should be discussed with the Human Resources Office.
The pay plan is assigned at the time of the conditional offer letter by the HR Office.
HIRING PREFERENCE SELECTION PROCESS: Applicants in the following hiring preference categories are extended a hiring preference in the order listed below. Therefore, it is essential that these applicants accurately describe their status on the application. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not eligible for a hiring preference.
HIRING PREFERENCE ORDER:
(1) AEFM / USEFM who is a preference-eligible U.S. Veteran*
(2) AEFM / USEFM
(3) FS on LWOP and CS with reemployment rights **
* IMPORTANT: Applicants who claim status as a preference-eligible U.S. Veteran must submit a copy of their most recent DD-214 (“Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty”), equivalent documentation, or certification. A “certification” is any written document from the armed forces that certifies the service member is expected to be discharged or released from active duty service in the armed forces under honorable conditions within 120 days after the certification is submitted by the applicant. The certification letter should be on letterhead of the appropriate military branch of the service and contain (1) the military service dates including the expected discharge or release date; and (2) the character of service. Acceptable documentation must be submitted in order for the preference to be given.
** This level of preference applies to all Foreign Service employees on LWOP and CS with re-employment rights back to their agency or bureau.
For more information (i.e., what is an EFM, USEFM, AEFM, MOH, etc?) and for additional employment considerations, please visit the following link: https://vn.usembassy.gov/embassy-consulate/embassy-consulate-jobs/
Thank you for your application and your interest in working at the U.S. Mission in Hanoi.
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Hồ Chí Minh,
Mức lương: 7 triệu - 10 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Chưa cập nhật