Địa chỉ: Cuc Phuong, Ninh Binh (100km away from Ha Noi)
Quy mô công ty: Từ 10 - 24 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 04-11-2018
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hà Nội,
Ngành Nghề: Marketing-PR
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : 1 triệu - 3 triệu
* Introduction to the recruitment job: As the role of a Fundraising Manager, this important position will take main responsibility in seeking donations and developing fundraising strategy for Organization. This is an exciting opportunity to work at the frontline of conservation for a motivated person who is excited by the idea of spreading the world about Vietnamese conservation.
• Recruit, organise and inspire donors
• Research fundraising opportunities and write grant applications to charitable trusts or statutory bodies
• Build relationships with major donors or companies (more focusing in Vietnam) and make presentations
• Manage information and record the profile and fundraising activity of donors on a database
• Devise and organise fundraising campaigns, events and door to door collections
• Spot fundraising opportunities and raise awareness of the organisation’s work
• Attending key fundraising events, grants and funder workshops/events in order to meet potential funders, develop relationships;
• Working with project Managers/Team Leaders, providing regular project reports to funders as required;
• Regularly reporting to Executive Director;
• Must be Vietnamese; Fluency in both English and Vietnamese;
• Holding a Master or Bachelor degree in marketing, communication or related subject;
• Passionate with SVW mission and works;
• Good at researching and devising strategies and opportunistically taking advantage of donation possibilities
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Good in managing budgets and hitting fundraising targets
• Ability to cope with pressure/meet deadlines;
• Experience of developing fundraising budgets and plans;
• Good organising and IT skills to manage donor database.
• Enthusiastic, warm and flexible personality, put organisation value higher than personal conflict;
• Have knowledge about wildlife, conservation value or willing to learn about their subjects.
• A minimum 3 year experience working in marketing, communication, fundraising or related subjects
• Working on a NGO and English speaking environment
• Opportunities for advancement in a dynamic growing organization
• Attending events and meeting with people/organisations
• Meaningful to society - there is no other job like it in the world
* Working place: SVW’s Office, Hanoi and monthly travel to SVW offices in Cuc Phuong national park or Pu Mat national park
* Duration: Permanent position, minimum commitment: two years.
* Expected starting date: Immediately.
* Salary: To be discussed based on experience
* How to apply: Applicants should send in their Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter (written in English and Vietnamese) via VietnamWorks Indicate “Fundraising Manager” as the subject of the email.
* Application deadline: 30 October 2018
* Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Opportunities for advancement in a dynamic growing organization
- Working on a NGO and English speaking environment
- Meaningful to society - there is no other job like it in the world
Nội dung chưa cập nhật