Địa chỉ: 14 Floor, 235 Dong Khoi Street, Dist.1
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 08-12-2018
Hình thức: Chưa cập nhật
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hà Nội,
Ngành Nghề: Thực phẩm-Đồ uống
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
Would you like to start your career in good company? We are looking for talented and highly motivated new graduates to join our talent programme and become the next generation of leaders in our industry.
Our Future Talent Programme - Technical Track is a 1-year programme that will develop your leadership skills and bring you broad business knowledge in a truly international environment.
From day one, you’ll be delivering results as part of the team and hold an actual position. Your manager will plan the content of your programme and support you in your development journey. You will work in various parts of Tetra Pak and gain experience from a network of Colleagues all over the world. And that is just the beginning of your Tetra Pak career. After the programme finishes you will have gained valuable experience to help you continue your exciting career within our company.
• Participate in preparing customer site for installation events, assembling machines.
• Participate in execution of preventive maintenance activities.
• Inform relevant Tetra Pak staff in a timely manner about discovered technical issues.
• Participate in installation of relevant rebuilding/ upgrade kits.
• Inform relevant Tetra Pak field staff about ongoing service activities, as well as issues affecting the quality of Tetra Pak services.
• Act as an ambassador for Tetra Pak at all times, ensuring good working relationships with the customer and Tetra Pak colleagues and that Tetra Pak’s reputation is sustained.
• Execute all work in accordance with Tetra Pak and customer safety regulations and requirements
• Execute all work in accordance with Tetra Pak standards and requirements regarding product quality and food safety
• Escalate all discovered food safety, quality assurance and regulatory issues.
• Comply with all reporting requirements.
• Engineering Degree of Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Automation, Industrial Maintenance or equivalent
• Under 1 year of working experience
• Passionate to solve technical problems and a strong personal drive.
• Focus on performance and delivery of accurate and timely results
• Ability to manage stakeholders in matrix organization in an international environment
• Process Oriented with a Systematic approach to problem solving and analysis
• Available to travel frequently
• Can work under high pressure
• Good English (reading technical documents and basic daily communication)
- Insurance Plan for you & 3 dependents
- Oversea training opportunities
- Laptop provided for employees
Nội dung chưa cập nhật