Địa chỉ: Chưa cập nhật
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 18-08-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Đồng Nai,
Ngành Nghề: Dệt may - Da giày
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
1. Wash Development and Technical Expertise
- Expert knowledge of garment washing and finishing process and industry standards.
- Holds self and vendor partners accountable to wash development, make recommendations for wash improvements that achieve trend and costing requirements.
- Pre-screen new fabrics that will wash down to match aesthetic expectations prior to design sign-off.
- Collaborate to develop systems and washing process for experimental purposes in laboratory conditions, at vendor wash laboratory.
- Collaborate with key technology and chemistry partners, to stay current with trend, innovation and new technology pertaining to wash & finish; identify and drive opportunities.
- Evaluate and advise new projects for wash and finish that are beneficial to the company goals and objectives.
- Knowledge of Garment Testing methods and AATCC standards.
2. Pre-Production Management
- Review shade blankets, shrinkage testing reports at garment vendor facility and provide technical advice on shade management.
- Attend Toll Gate meetings partnering and provide inputs as needed.
- Attend TPR meetings collaborating with CFT and address any potential concerns/ quality issue and better methods for flawless bulk execution.
- Ensure dry process standards are reviewed and confirmed for placement/ pattern before starting bulk production
3. Production Management
- Identifies potential production issues during fabric and wash development processes and engages key stakeholders to influence mitigation plan.
- Create SOP(Standard Operating Procedure) for new or high risk washes to ensure consistent manufacturing.
- Troubleshoot technical problems on site during development and production.
- Review first of bulk production at garment vendor laundries and do random bulk production review to ensure bulk consistency
- Set up Dry and Wet Process standards and SOPs partnering with Category Lead
4. Matrix Management
- Expert knowledge of fabric and laundry facility capabilities to determine which fabrics and garment washes can be produced from a set of machinery available in a facility.
- Identify opportunities for supplier elevation and influence supplier matrix strategies with Category Lead.
- Proactively provides suggestions to Category Lead about optimal supplier alignment
within the category matrix.
- Facilitate strong relationships in order to begin influencing internal and external partners,
taking partners with Category Lead as needed.
- Identify and establish transformational vendor and supplier partnerships that proactively
support our business strategies associated with co-development, innovation, quality improvements, cost transparencies and formula exclusivity & ownership.
- Monitor supplier/vendor partners accountable to standards
- Conduct on-boarding and training of new technology, technique and chemical usage to garment vendor laundries
- Simplifies complex information, synthesize and articulate a clear point of view.
- Prepare content in a way that is meaningful and tailored to the audience, clearly articulate
and advocate tradeoffs that deliver the most value.
- Actively seek to understand when clarity is needed.
- Build relationships and influences, takes partners with Manager, HQ teams as needed.
- Communicate technical concepts in a meaningful way to inform, influence and
troubleshoot with suppliers and headquarters.
- Timely Escalation of potential issues to GOFE/ Category Lead for faster issue resolution
- Bachelor degree in Engineering and/or applicable technical major (i.e., textile, chemistry,
- Minimum 4 years’ verified technical experience in raw material manufacturing and product
manufacturing with Quality Assurance focus
- Ability to work independently, and under general direction
- Knowledge of US regulatory and safety requirements
- Excellent communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Collaborative focus and ability to work successfully across functional areas
- Works autonomously to manage all day-to-day operations with little or no supervision from the
- Able to travel frequently
- Language: fluent in English and local language
- Computer skill: familiar with Microsoft Windows and Office software applications
- 13th month salary + Others allowances + Pay raise 1 time/year
- Health care Insurance + Accident 24/24
- Have Shuttle Bus from Ho Chi Minh, Bien Hoa, Dong Nai
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Mức lương: 7 triệu - 10 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định
Hồ Chí Minh,
Mức lương: 10 triệu - 15 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định