Địa chỉ: 7th floor, Samco Building, 326 Vo Van Kiet, Co Giang Ward, Dist. 1, HCMC
Quy mô công ty: Ít hơn 10 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 04-11-2018
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Kiến trúc - Tk nội thất
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : 1 triệu - 3 triệu
· This position belongs to the Construction department
· Reporting to Fitting-out Site Manager
· To assist the Site Manager in the delivery of the projects by supervising and coordinating the on site activities of site staff, contractors, suppliers during site establishment installation, inspection, commissioning and handover, under the guidance of the Site Manager
The tasks and responsibilities included, but not limited to, the following:
· Supervise process and all activity of company’s construction sites.
· Resolve any unforeseen problems that may cause delays to the project’s completion.
· Control quality of project to ensure all the works such as fit-out, mechanical & electrical… on site meet standard, maintain strict quality control procedures.
· Always check to ensure all the work at site follow approved BOQ. Update all arisen works and differences between drawing, SOW and actual works to SM.
· To be responsible of quantities of construction. Check and be responsible on handover sheet of subcontractors;
· Be responsible and co-operate with the Site Manager to ensure work is planned and undertaken in accordance with the Project Safety, Health and Environmental Plan.
· Participate in on-site coordination meeting with SM, PM and subcontractors, suppliers.
· Ensure that materials and equipments delivered to site are adequately identified, and safety handled and stored to prevent loss, damage.
· Follow up defect/maintenance works with PC as requirement of SM
· Constantly updating relevant job-related knowledge and skills
· Support to Dept. by providing shop drawing for the project at site.
· Support other area or other Department when required
Education/ Training Qualifications
· Graduate from a college with major course work in Civil Engineering or Project/Construction Management or Architecture or related field with emphasis on construction management
· Any other combination of educational or experience as deemed appropriate.
· Minimum of two (2) years experience in construction firm; Minimum of one (1) year previous supervisory experience
· At least one (1) year experience with site management, in implementation of fitting-out and decoration projects;
· Can understand English enough to read drawing and specifications.
· Knowledge of construction materials & methods
· Site management, especially fitting-out and decoration area.
· Supplier and sub-contractor management
- Chế Độ BHXH đầy đủ và Chế Độ chăm sóc sức khỏe tốt cho nhân viên sau 1 năm làm việc
- Olympics NKID, NKID Retreat
- 100,000vnd/tháng vào family card, 5 vè tiniworld miễn phí
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Mức lương: 7 triệu - 10 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định
Hồ Chí Minh,
Mức lương: 10 triệu - 15 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định