Địa chỉ: Ho Chi Minh
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 06-12-2018
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Nhân sự
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Trên 30 triệu
* Reviewing, developing and implementing HR strategies, internal policies, HR manuals, to be in line with the Companys strategies and values.
* Support HR Asst. GM to build up companys salary structure, KPI for whole company and manage performance review system
* Managing Employee Recognition programs, Performance & Reward programs, C&B, Recruitment, Employment cost & budget control.
* In conjunction with other branches, ensure all company policies and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law. Ensure line managers are up to date with changes to any policies
* Deal with complex disciplinary/grievance and HR issues, using HR and company knowledge evidencing appropriate decision-making skills.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resource Management/Business Administration/English
- At least 4 years of experience in the same position in multinational companies
- Fluently in English (if candidates have ability to communicate in Japanese is preferred)
- Fluent in Ms. Office: Word, excel and power point
- Deep knowledge on labor law and Government regulations;
- Good management, communication and presentation skills
- Good human relations and high leadership skills;
- Good problem-solving skill, conflict and crisis management skill and negotiating skill
- Have a good relationship with government agencies.
- Ability to work under high pressure and over time
- 13th salary (1 month), summer bonus (1-1.5 months) and winter bonus (1-1.5 months)
- PVI Healthcare Insurance
- Transportation, Meal, Telephone & Petrol Allowances
Nội dung chưa cập nhật