Địa chỉ: 20 Thuy Khue, Tay Ho, Hanoi
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 23-06-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hà Nội,
Ngành Nghề: Marketing-PR
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
Communications sits within the Marketing function at the British Council. Marketing is a strategic function which drives awareness, understanding and engagement with us across our diverse audiences. We use insight, knowledge and analysis of our market and our customers to engage them with the British Council’s international cultural relations mission, our products and services in the most impactful and effective way. We lead the development of our brand and use our expertise to tell inspiring stories to enhance our global reputation, build lifelong relationships, engage our staff and prove the impact of what we do.
In this role, you will need to:
- be responsible for internal communications as well as external communication planning and delivery, including media and public relations, social media, and stakeholder communications within Vietnam working closely with the Country Director.
- reinforce our position as a cultural relations organisation with high quality products and services that positively change lives.
For further information please see the Role profile.
The ideal candidate:
- needs to bring along considerable experience in managing communications within a large and complex organisation with demonstrable experience in providing expert advice and guidance on internal and external communications.
- must be able to demonstrate your expertise in managing and mitigating internal and external communications risks and issues.
- needs to have strong people management and negotiation skills.
- must have in-depth knowledge of the local social media channels and website management and evaluation.
- needs to have a relevant degree e.g. communications, journalism, marketing, or equivalent level of experience along with excellent written and oral communication skills in Vietnamese and English
For further information please see the Role Profile and British Council Generic Behaviours
- Payband 7/F (Competitive)
- Standard working hours of 37.5 hours and five days a week
- 24 days of Annual Leave per annum, 15 days public holidays (combination of Vietnam and UK public holidays)
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance package for you and your family members (eligible spouse and children only)
- Annual health check
- Other benefits regulated in the TACOS
- Extensive training and development opportunities, both local and within the global network
The British Council offers an international working environment and growth prospects for the future as part of a rapidly expanding organisation. We offer a unique and challenging opportunity to contribute to the development of a country communications strategy for Vietnam. Through this role, we aim to make a positive and lasting impact through all areas of our work in Vietnam, telling inspiring stories, and building strong and lasting networks between people, institutions and organisations. This role will also manage, inspire and develop a team to meet our objectives.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Closing Date: 5 June 2019 (23:59 UK Time)
For more information about the role and to apply, please visit our jobs portal through this link: https://tinyurl.com/VIE-MC-0018e
(Please note that priority will be given to applicants who apply on our Jobs Portal)
Valuing diversity is essential to the British Council’s work. We aim to abide by and promote equality legislation by following both the letter and the spirit of it to try and avoid unjustified discrimination, recognising discrimination as a barrier to equality of opportunity, inclusion and human rights. We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria.
All staff worldwide are required to ensure their behaviour is consistent with our policies.
The British Council is a full member of Keeping Children Safe (KCS) and has achieved level 1 child safe certification. We believe that all children have the right to be protected from all forms of abuse as set out in article 19, UNCRC, 1989 and that every child matters - everywhere in the world. In line with the British Councils Child Protection policy, any appointment is contingent on thorough checks including criminal record checks, in line with legal requirements.
- Bonus 13th salary and Performance bonus
- Health and Accident Insurance
- 24 days annual leave and 15 public holidays a year
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Hồ Chí Minh,
Mức lương: 10 triệu - 15 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định