Địa chỉ: Lotte Building, 16th Floor, 54 Lieu Giai street, Doi Can Ward, Ba Dinh District, Ha Noi
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 13-01-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hà Nội,
Ngành Nghề: Nhân sự
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
What we are looking for
The Head of Product Management will collaborate with the CEO and Head of Software to develop a roadmap for the technology that will benefit both Tek Experts and have commercial opportunity. You should have demonstrable experience of successfully working on HR technology and have an understanding of key functionality requirements and market trends.
This role calls for an ambitious and hands on Software professional with an understanding of the HR technology landscape, and the proven ability to take a long list of requirements from customers and work out which customizations are market led vs customer led. Core skills will include stakeholder management, market analysis, and a flair for motivating software teams and managing the expectations of internal stakeholders. A small amount of travel will be involved to support our key global markets of the UK, Bulgaria, Vietnam and the USA.
Duties and responsibilities
• Take ownership of the Product strategy and roadmap, be the bridge between business and tech and aligning the goals to create a successful Product plan.
• Be an expert in all things HR products, understand the competition and the tech market relating to Talent Management and HR technology in general (Recruitment, Learning and Workforce Planning).
• Work closely with the CEO to ensure coherence in product thinking and strategy.
• Report directly to board of Directors and be a key influencer in the future direction of Products.
• In the initial phases look after legacy products whilst this is improved, and new products launched to market.
• Indepth knowledge of HR software. ideally covering Talent Management, Learning and Development, Workforce Planning or Recruitment.
• Experience of full product lifeycle and understanding all parts of a product.
• Strong stakeholder engagement and influencing skills.
• Experience managing a small team as well as assisting development teams with product enhancement.
• Experienced with managing product iterations before release and comfortable working with complex products.
*Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
*My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
*Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.
- Companys Policy
Nội dung chưa cập nhật