Địa chỉ: 112 Cao Thắng, Phường 4, Quận 3, TP.HCM.
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 02-05-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Dịch vụ
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Trên 30 triệu
* Job Purpose The Head of Studies possesses managerial, administrative, didactic, and customer service skills. The Head of Studies must successfully complete the Speak Up Head of Studies training programme:
The Head of Studies is responsible for:
• managing the Didactic Department at a Speak Up school
• ensuring the highest possible teaching standards in a centre
• conducting classes
- Operation Coordination: arrange working schedule of all staff in charged to ensure all daily services of Speak Up Vietnam (SUV) run smoothly and meet the required standards. Support Academic Coordinator in scheduling of classes for students and instructional staff.
- Feedback Handling: receive customers’ feedback, investigate the validity of the feedback and coordinate the solution with related parties.
- Recruitment: estimate the needed headcount based on the need of operation, the approved budget and the development target of the center. Coordinate with HR and Academic Director (and his or her designee) to conduct recruitment process professionally and effectively.
- Professional Development: evaluate staff performance on weekly/monthly/yearly basis in order to have necessary Development Plan for each person.
- Quality Control: monitor, train and develop the quality of teaching and services provided (including training new staff and existing native teachers). Set up efficient working procedures among staff and between Academic and Sale Team. Develop and suggest ways to enhance the quality of SUV’s product to Director of Studies (DoS). Train all new instructional staff (Vietnamese teachers) and Native Teachers when assigned.
- KPI evaluation: train and coach staff on how to utilize the KPI to maximize result. Develop suitable practical & strategic plans to achieve the target.
- Curriculum Development: collaborate with head office (headquarter) in reviewing, updating, creating and developing Speak UP curriculum and/or products. Plan, implement, and evaluate
- Teaching – Conduct classes, workshops, and events (both for teachers and students)
- Budget Management – Manage scheduling cost with scheduling for both students and teachers; Maximize the use of existing manpower to ensure efficient and effective use of human and capital resources; Manage staffs’ leaves effectively and efficiently
- Quality Control – Conduct quality control of all instructional staff under HoS’s management with efficiency, effectiveness, and evidence of data.
- Other Tasks – Perform other tasks when assigned; communicate effective with all stakeholders
a. Bachelor degree level or above
b. Relevant professional qualifications, ESL Teacher Training Certification – TESOL, TEFL, CELTA etc. (prefer CELTA or TESOL – Trinity College)
* Experience, Skills and Competencies
a. Professional training & coaching experiences.
a. At least 3 years of management experience in educational fields.
b. Experience in teaching communication courses for adults.
c. Customer-centric attitude.
d. Report to Center Manager in all operational functions.
e. Well-developed presentation, instruction and communication skills.
* Language: Proficient in English and Vietnamese
- Yearly salary review
- health care insurance
- 14 days of annual leave
Nội dung chưa cập nhật