Địa chỉ: 8th Fl, Han Viet Tower, 203 Minh Khai St, Hai Ba Trung Dist, Hanoi
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 02-11-2018
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hà Nội,
Ngành Nghề: Kế toán - Kiểm toán
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
Job Title: Process & Control Improvement Manager
Report to: Finance Manager
Section: Process & Control Improvement
- The P&CI Manager is responsible for running the P&CI Function and is a trusted partner for Local Management
and Functions in achieving business objectives, driving and implementing improvements in the organisation’s
processes and strengthening the internal control environment. The P&CI Manager is the custodian of the
HEINEKEN Internal Control Framework and the HEINEKEN Continuous Process Improvement (CPI)
Framework in the OpCo.
- The core activities of the P&CI Manager are: 1) Controls Monitoring, 2) Process & Control Management and 3)
Continuous Process Improvement (CPI). These activities are driving the continuous improvement,
monitoring/testing, design and implementation of processes and controls.
- Additional areas of responsibility include: 4) Risk Management, 5) Compliance, 6) Fraud Management and 7)
- The P&CI Manager coordinates the Lines of Defence activities (including Global Audit and External Audit).
1. Control Monitoring
To monitor and test control effectiveness and drive the implementation of remediating actions.
- Ensures that the effectiveness of controls is monitored and/or frequently tested.
- Responsible for putting the appropriate actions in place (agreed with Management).Tracks and monitors the
progress of remediating activities.
2. Process & Control Management
To ensure business processes and controls are appropriately designed, constructed, implemented and maintained.
- Drives jointly with Local Management the design and documentation of business processes and controls,
applying the global process design and management methodology and HEINEKEN Enterprise Process Model
- Ensures that controls are fully embedded in the design of processes, including Process Performance Indicator
(PPI) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) defined by the Business.
- Ensures PPIs and KPIs are monitored on an ongoing basis to identify any risks or opportunities for
improvements (processes & controls). Identifies and reports any process activities that deviate from the global
standard by Local Management.
3. Continuous Process Improvement
To embed a process improvement culture, drive process and control improvement and realise benefits.
- Drives a culture of continuous improvement, benchmarking and innovation.
- Builds process improvement capabilities through training and people development.
- Challenges existing processes to identify improvement opportunities using benchmarks and external best
- Quantifies financial benefits and costs associated with improvement ideas. Analyses impact of changes on
processes and ways of working.
- Implements process improvements and inform Local Management about the progress on a regular basis.
Ensures that the global process improvement methodology (Lean / Six Sigma) is applied.
- Evaluates the success of the improvement projects and the benefits realised.
4. Risk Management
To lead the process of Risk Identification, Assessment and Response and monitor existing and emerging risks.
- Drives the implementation of a comprehensive Risk Management (RM) framework.
- Identifies relevant risks for the business. Analyses, measures and evaluates risks.
- Conducts Risk Assessment through running risk workshops with the Business, ensures relevant risk templates
and documentation are used and drives the creation of risk responses. This also includes new and emerging
- Develops specific action plans to mitigate, accept or transfer risk and monitors progress on an ongoing basis.
Asia Pacific Brewery (Hanoi) Ltd
(This JD is a reference for recruitment purpose) 2/2
5. Fraud Management
To improve fraud prevention and detection and support fraud investigation when required.
- Raises fraud awareness through promoting the ‘Speak-up’ procedures.
- Drives fraud prevention and detection through identifying fraud risks and addressing them through strong
process and control design and testing.
- Discusses and supports incident assessment, following the Anti-Fraud procedure (P&CI may be requested on
an exceptional basis to investigate specific fraud incidents that are related to business process controls).
- Supports fraud investigation when requested by Global Legal Affairs or Global Audit.
- Supports Local Management in the Fraud Risk Assessment (FRA).
- Facilitates fraud risk workshops.
To ensure that processes and controls are designed, implemented and operating in line with the relevant policies,
procedures and HEINEKEN Rules.
- P&CI is informed about policy changes and assesses the impact on existing control frameworks. Provides
advice, support and challenge during the implementation of policies (global & local).
- Registers, tracks and logs policies & procedures. This includes the review and challenge of the selfassessment
- If requested, provides advice, support and challenge to the design of policies (global & local).
7. Assurance Activities
To support Global and External Audit to efficiently plan and execute audits and to drive closure of audit findings.
- Works with Global Audit to ensure a consistent and efficient audit plan is adopted.
- Supports the audit through providing information or specialist input where required (Local P&CI team members
may perform controls testing or other audit activities on behalf of Global Audit when agreed with OpCo
- Defines and executes remediation plans (in agreement with Management). Tracks and monitors the progress
of remediating activities.
8. People and Personal Development
- Attracts, develops and retains talent for P&CI team.
- Ensures effective Performance Management through the creation of Personal Development Plans: working on
the development targets formulated in this plan throughout the year to improve competencies and skills.
- Regularly reviews and aligns relationships with other Lines of Defence.
- Embeds key knowledge requirement in line with functional competencies.
QUALIFICATIONS/ EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- University degree/Masters. Economics, Finance or Business Administration.
- Finance, Accounting, Internal audit background Professional certifications including:
- ACCA/CIMA/RA/RE/CPA or
- CIA/RO or
- Six Sigma Green/ Black Belt/ PMP / Prince 2 would be preferred
- Working knowledge and understanding of process risk management, internal control, process management,
fraud management & compliance.
- Experience in the area of internal control, internal/ external audit or process management and improvement.
- Experience in organising and leading cross-functional teams of individuals, assessing process and information
flows, performing cost/benefit analyses, tracking results, developing recommendations and implementing
changes that benefit business performance.
- Strong quantitative, statistical and computer skills, with emphasis on the ability to perform sophisticated analysis
with spreadsheet and/or database applications
- Excellent language skills in English and local language.
- Excellent starting salary, 13th month salary ,annual bonuses
- Fully paid medical and AON insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays (18 days for annual leave per year, 5 working days/week)
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Mức lương: 7 triệu - 10 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định
Hồ Chí Minh,
Mức lương: 10 triệu - 15 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định