Địa chỉ: Tầng 7 & 15 Capital Tower 109 Trần Hưng Đạo, Hà Nội . Tầng 24, Keangnam, Phạm Hùng, Hà nội / CN Hải Phòng: Q.Lê Chân, HP
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 27-06-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Hành chính - Văn phòng
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Trên 30 triệu
1. Human Resources:
- Fulfill of HR Manager role for the Ho Chi Minh Branch & its subordinates in the North.
- Ensure HR & activities & practices are well developed and implemented under Company & strategy and in accordance with local labor law
- Deliver a comprehensive HR service to the business
- Be responsible for recruitment activities and campaigns for the Branch (can be mass recruitment & especially for sales)
- Reward advise and support employees on company benefits
- In conjunction with the Head of HR in HCMC Branch, ensuring all company policies and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law. Ensure line managers are up to date with changes to any policies.
- Work with managers, coach and advise them on all people issues
- Deal with complex disciplinary/grievance and HR issues, using HR and company knowledge evidencing appropriate decision-making skills
- Managing HR budgets & its efficiency
- Execute & manage monthly Payroll, SI, MI, UI;
- Orientation for new staffs
- Design & deliver training programs
- Facilitate and manage staff activities when requested: health check program, Outing day, Year End Party, etc..
- Oversee service delivery and the day-to-day operations of administrative transactional processes including staff and non-staff human resources servicing, travel operations, stationery management and administration, handling of visitors, vendor management, and fixed assets.
- Review and monitor administrative services to identify trends and problem areas, key performance indicators and propose corrective action or implement new work methods and procedures.
- Prepare and monitor department’s budget and ensure activities are carried out within budget.
- Manage and appraise subordinates’ performance and their career advancement
- Ensure all work activities are in compliance with operational, and standards.
- Assist with other duties as assigned by the HR & Admin Director.
- University degree, majoring in Human Resource Management or Business Administration
- Excellent communication/presentation/computer skills
- Fluent English speaking & writing
- Excellent knowledge of HR regulation & Vietnam Labor Law
- At least 5 years of relevant experience with proven track record
- Experience in mass recruitment is a great advantage
- Experience in working at international companies focusing on sales & marketing is a plus
- Trustworthy & ability to build rapport quickly
- Strong integrity, professionalism and confidential manner
- Detailed, great organization skill
- Adaptable & flexible personality
- Ready to work at weekends and holidays when it is necessary
- Candidates who can start working immediately are prioritized
- Laptop for new employee
- Travel Opportunities to work and play
- More Team activities
Nội dung chưa cập nhật