Địa chỉ: 28 Vo Truong Toan St, An Phu, Dist 2, HCMC, Vietnam
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 02-05-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Kế toán - Kiểm toán
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : 10 triệu - 15 triệu
HR Executive – C&B reports directly to the Senior HR Manager on daily basis, and perform a full range of duties, including but not limited to:
· Generates payroll for local and expatriate staff including payroll for Substitute / Casual Staff, overtime calculation
· Manages workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
· Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting payroll and benefits; ensures policies, procedures and reporting are in compliance
· Provides superior service in response to employee inquiries regarding payroll and benefits; conducts employee benefits information sessions
· Works closely with accounting staff to ensure accuracy of payroll, labor costing, and employee benefits
Employees’ Compensations & Benefits
· Assists Senior HR Manager in providing consultancy to both expatriate and Vietnamese employees all related HR policies, in particular the compensation and benefits policies to comply the Vietnamese Laws.
· Be responsible for C&B policies/processes.
· Assists Senior HR Manager in establishing appropriate bonus schemes
· Assists Senior HR Manager in Labour disciplines, Collective Labour Agreement, Internal Labour Regulations.
· Assist Senior HR Manager in planning and review budget, pay scale, annual salary review, tenure bonus / severance allowance, compensation & benefits package for staff.
· Conducts exit interviews and prepare paper work for employment contract termination such liquidation minutes, termination decisions.
· Prepares reports to DOLISA and Government: Labour usage reports, Labour Safety status, Occupational Accident status, updated pay scale and other Government affairs.
· Works closely with Trade Union to ensure benefits for Vietnamese staff.
· Prepare internal memo and letter on promotion, re-designation, salary adjustment, letter of warning, letter on childcare benefits, etc.
· Be in charge of contract for new employees and annual contract review for current employees.
· Be in charge of HR legal for all the team.
Insurance & PIT
· Be fully responsible for all staff’s state compulsory social and health insurances documentation and reports; benefit claim for maternity, sickness, pension, survivor allowance.
· Be in charge of additional Health Insurance package offered by school for staff in enrolments and terminations, benefit claims.
· Prepares and lodges all required documentations for monthly Personal Income Tax (PIT) declaration, PIT register for new staff, quarterly Tax reports and PIT finalization to the Tax Department on time.
· Be in charge of preparation for Government Tax and Labour Inspector / Audit team.
· Other duties as assigned by Senior HR Manager.
- Bachelor Degree in HR related field or equivalent experience
- Excellent in both English and Vietnamese speaking & writing
- At least 2 years of HR Generalist with relevant compensation and benefits experience
- Hands on experience in administering a major HR software system
- Has good knowledge about Vietnamese Labor Law and Tax Regulations
- Experienced in preparing government documents
- Holiday bonuses
- Up to 8 annual leaves + 2 additional paid leaves
- Meal allowance
Nội dung chưa cập nhật