Địa chỉ: 149 C, Trương Định, Quận 3
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 04-11-2018
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Đồng Nai,
Ngành Nghề: Nhân sự
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : 1 triệu - 3 triệu
Human Resources Manager
• Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing administration & human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives previse the Company HR and Admin Team with field oversight.
• Develops human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
Recruitment & Training
- Partners with managers and supervisors to identify and determine the knowledge, ability, skills, and other qualifications required.
- Develops and maintains a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Initiates contact with potential candidates to conduct initial screening and schedule interviews accordingly.
- Reviews applications and interviews applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements, and to provide information about the organization and position.
- Coordinates participation, setup, and drives efforts for career fairs.
- Develops and maintains contacts with schools, alumni groups, and other public organizations to find and attract qualified candidates.
- Provides information on company facilities and job opportunities to candidates.
- Prepares offer letters of employment for prospective candidates utilizing the Compensation Guidelines.
- Identify training needs by evaluating strengths and weaknesses.
- Translate requirements into training that will groom employees for the next step of their career path
- Build an annual training program and prepare teaching plans
- Develop the production of classroom handouts, instructional materials, aids, and manuals.
- Direct structured learning experiences and monitor their quality results
- Acclimate new hires to the business and conduct orientation sessions.
- Deliver training courses.
- Assess training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of taught skills and techniques into employees work behavior
- Periodically evaluate ongoing programs to ensure that they reflect any changes
- Stay abreast of the new trends and tools in employee development
- Do other tasks assigned by BOD
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines.
- At least 5 years of work experience, including 2 years working for the factory
- Leadership and presentation skill
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill;
- Work independently and self-motivated and high integrity.
- Well versed with Vietnam labor law.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
- 13th Salary,14th Salary
- 24/24 Insurance, Health Insurance
- Regime in accordance with the law
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Mức lương: 7 triệu - 10 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định
Hồ Chí Minh,
Mức lương: 10 triệu - 15 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định