Địa chỉ: 8/F Deuches Haus, 33 Le Duan, D.1, HCMC
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 07-12-2018
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Nhân sự
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
- In this position, you will provide “one-stop-shopping” HR service and support to defined support area, and ensure that the internal customers receive the expected value from HR department. Cultivate and maintain a harmonious and trust culture between management and employees within the organization. Being the HR business partner to our Country Management and their team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Acts as the main contact person on HR services and support in an aSL liaison office, such as recruitment process and employment, compensation and benefit administration, employee movements, employee relations and disciplinary proceedings etc
- Establishes, implements and updates guidelines and policies for local employees and, ensures that uniform standards of employment are maintained and updated in alignment with statutory regulation as well as adidas Group standards.
- Provides mentoring support to expatriate employees in the liaison office in the areas of work permits/visa application, accommodation & transportation arrangement, schooling, leaves, removals etc in corporation with Admin department.
- Keeps aSL -Mgt and Chief Representative abreast of the latest labor legislation/employment related changes in the local countries and to advise them on issues relating to organization climate, employee concerns and expectations, and external matters that may impact on the employee relations perspective of the organization.
- Create a mid- to long-term staffing strategy that delivers into future business needs and maintains a high level of communication with Management and contributes to the decision-making process of structuring and developing the team for the organization in alignment with Line Manager
- Cultivates and maintains positive employee relations in the work environment and a culture of trust between management and employees.
Researches and proposes appropriate changes/revisions in employee compensation, benefit, welfare and tax programs. Ensures to keep employees aware, on a continuing basis, of HR policies and benefit programs.
- Establishes and manages orientation programs to new employees (local and expatriate) so they learn about the adidas company and the office.
- Recommends and leads programs for the personal development of employees, and to work together with Regional/Functional HR in providing professional advices on career development and planning for them.
- Support Line Management to continuously improve the performance of the team
- Diploma or degree from educational entity focusing on Human Resources, Business Administration or related field
- At least 3 years proven experience in human resources management with an international company
- Well versed with local labor ordinance
- Mature, well-organized and pro-active
- Customer oriented with approachable personality and strong interpersonal skills
- Very good in both oral and written English and in Microsoft Window softwares operation
- A good team player with sound supervisory and management skills
PLEASE APLY THROUGH THIS LINK:
- VIP Heathcare program for you and your family
Nội dung chưa cập nhật