Địa chỉ: 124 TRƯỜNG CHINH, P. TÂN HƯNG THUẬN, QUẬN 12
Quy mô công ty: Từ 25 - 99 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 28-09-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Hành chính - Văn phòng
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
- The HR manager develops policy and directs and coordinates human resources activities, such as employment, compensation, labor relations, benefits, training, and employee services by performing the following duties. The position reports directly into the GM (Dutch).
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Analyzes wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan.
• Writes directives advising department managers of Company policy regarding equal employment opportunities, compensation, and employee benefits.
• Consults legal counsel to ensure that policies comply with Vietnamese Labor Law.
• Develops and maintains a human resources system & strategy that meets top management information needs.
• Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
• Oversees the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization.
• Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance. Studies legislation, arbitration decisions, and collective bargaining contracts to assess industry trends.
• Writes and delivers presentations to corporate officers or government officials regarding human resources policies and practices.
• Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
• Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward Company goals.
• Keeps records of benefits plans participation such as insurance and pension plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
• Coordinates management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, safety, and sexual harassment.
• Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
• Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
• Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
• Administers performance review program (based on KPI’s) to ensure effectiveness, compliance and equity within organization. Administers salary administration program to ensure compliance and equity within organization.
• Administers benefits programs such as life, health, and dental insurance, pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
• Investigates accidents and prepares reports for insurance carrier. Coordinates Safety Committee meetings and acts as Safety Director.
• Conducts wage surveys within labor market to determine competitive wage rate.
• Prepares budget of human resources operations.
• Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
• Prepares reports and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover.
• Represents organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
• Contacts with outside suppliers to provide employee services, such as temporary employees, search firms, or relocation services.
- Provides management direction and counseling. Supervises clerical assistant and temporary staffing as needed.
- To perform this role successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university in Human resources or related field
o Proven work experience as HR manager and/or other HR executive role with a minimum of 7 years
o Related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
o People oriented and results driven.
o Demonstrated experience with human resources metrics.
o Knowledge of HR systems and databases
o Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
o Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
o Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
o In dept knowledge of labor law and HR BEST practices
• Language Skills
o Fluent in English and Vietnamese.
o Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents.
o Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
o Ability to write speeches and articles using original or innovative techniques or style.
o Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
• Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems. Ability to deal with nonverbal symbolism (formulas, scientific equations, graphs, etc.,) in its most difficult phases. Ability to deal with a variety of abstract and concrete variables.
• Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Law
• 12 annual leave days
• Bonus plan following a set of KPI’s
• Annual TEAM building and regular social activities in the company
• Company laptop
• Company monthly phone allowance
• Be part of an international, young and dynamic TEAM
• Competitive salary
- Competitive salary; Bonus plan following a set of KPI’s
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Law
- Be part of an international, young and dynamic TEAM
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Hồ Chí Minh,
Mức lương: 5 triệu - 7 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Bán thời gian cố định