Địa chỉ: Floor 23, Sai Gon Plaza, Ton Duc Thang Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCM City
Quy mô công ty: Ít hơn 10 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 13-10-2018
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Nhân sự
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
Part I: General Information
Job Title : HRBP – HR Business Partner for Credit and Risk Dept.
Department : Human Resources
Location : Ho Chi Minh City
Report to : Head of HR
No. of subordinates : 2-3
Part II: Job Summary
The Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) is an integral part of the HR team and the organization. In this role, the HRBP will provide the foundational support and functional expertise that drives proactivity and results across Credit & Risk dept. The HRBP will handle generalist responsibilities including recruitment, on-boarding of new employees, employee relations, training and development, performance & talent management, people metrics/reporting, partnering with line management on HR and business needs and special projects.
Part II: Key Accountabilities
His/her key accountabilities include:
Working with Department Head and Line Managers to develop people strategy for Credit and Risk to enable Credit and Risk to deliver its business objectives.
Implementing the above people strategy including sourcing and recruitment, competency framework, training and development, organization structure and succession planning.
Working with relevant HR Specialist teams in other processes namely performance management, compensation review, employer branding, talent management, employee engagement etc.
Providing input for HR Specialist teams in policy development process and proactively propose policy/process specific for Credit and Risk if necessary.
Advising managers and employees of Credit and Risk in people related matters. Analyzing Human Resources key metrics (turnover, exit interviews, days to fill positions, cost per hire) and utilize data for process improvements
1. Education background
- University Graduated
2. Minimum Experience
- Minimum 08 years working experience in generalist HR or HRBP experience preferably in consumer finance, banking or other relevant business sector.
3. Knowledge, Competencies, Skills
- Ability to take commercial insights and translate into the Organization & People agenda to influence the business.
- Can take employee feedback and identify trends and themes, develop interventions and engage senior stakeholders behind required action.
- Can develop plans and take through to action – engaging relevant stakeholders and managing expectations around timing, process etc.
- Proven ability to facilitate, persuade, influence and build credibility with all levels and all functions. Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment with multiple priorities a must.
- Relationship and People Skill; Solutions orientation balanced with delivery focus, Strong organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Vietnamese
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Health insurance and Social insurance regulated by Vietnam Labor Law
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Nội dung chưa cập nhật