Địa chỉ: Khu Công Nghiệp Vĩnh Tuy, Lĩnh Nam , Quận Hoàng Mai , Hà Nội , Việt Nam
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 01-01-1970
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian tạm thời
Kinh nghiệm: 5 - 10 năm kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hà Nội,
Ngành Nghề: Hành chính - Văn phòng
Bằng cấp: Cử nhân
Mức lương : Trên 30 triệu
* Job Descriptions:
- Implement the company’s compensation and benefit programs and activities so that they meet the company’s objectives with regards to internal equity and external market competitiveness. These programs may include: job evaluation and classification; salary administration; short-term, long-term and sales incentive plans; employee benefits (such as health, insurance, motor vehicles, perquisites);
- Assist Sr. HR-GA Director in developing and implementing compensation strategies that are appropriate for their business needs, but consistent with the company’s overall reward strategy.
- Analyze external market data as well as internal data about the company’s current employee population and future human resource needs for Sr. HR-GA Director to develop salary budgets and forecasts that are consistent with the company’s reward strategy.
- Manage ongoing relationships with, external consultants and suppliers (for example, insurance carriers, benefit providers) to ensure the organization receives satisfactory standards of service.
- Lead, direct, evaluate and develop a team of compensation and benefits professionals to ensure that the company’s reward strategy is implemented effectively and within established budgets and that the organization complies with all relevant regulations, laws and employment standards.
- Compose communications to employees regarding benefits, compensation practices.
- Coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations.
- Assist Sr. HR-GA Director in preparing annual payroll budget and give inputs to monthly incentives.
- Consult employees about Company policies.
- Other tasks assigned by top management level.
* Job Requirements:
- Required MALE candidates only
- University graduate in Economic, major in Accounting-Finance, Business Administration, Human Resource Management (prefer in Accounting – Finance).
- At least 05 years’ experience and sound knowledge about C&B/Human Resources at the same position, preferably in FMCG companies or foreign companies/ big size companies.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Excel.
- Strong interpersonal skills; Good at both spoken & written English.
- Good negotiation skills, teamwork skills, agility & adaptability, management, work solving
- Logical thinking, coverage, approach, handling work quickly.
- Know how to drive and participate in football, badminton, ... is an advantage.
- Having the spirit of team building activities of Section / Division and Company.
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Nội dung chưa cập nhật