Địa chỉ: Bai Dai Area, Ganh Dau Commune, Phu Quoc District, Kien Giang Province, Vietnam
Quy mô công ty: Ít hơn 10 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 07-12-2018
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hà Nội,
Ngành Nghề: Hành chính - Văn phòng
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
The Human Resources & Admin Manager’s role is to oversea the administrative operation of Phu Quoc Tourism Development and Investment JSC.
This position in charge of the department included but not limit for administrative, office management, allocate responsibilities to complete a range of administrative duties in different departments/ properties.
This position is a key assistant to the management to supervise operations of company and plan the most efficient administrative procedures.
• Plan and coordinate administrative procedures, systems and devise ways to streamline processes the most efficient administrative procedures;
• Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations;
• Manage schedules and deadlines;
• Monitor inventory of office supplies. Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation;
• Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities;
• Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.);
• Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations;
• Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments;
• Must be able to meet the attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to departmental and company policies;
• Assigns duties and examines work accuracy, neatness, and conformity to policies and procedures. Administers auditing to ensure quality;
• Drafting & edit policies and procedures;
• Be a representative of Company in working with the local authorities and community in all relevant matters required for the business;
• Recruit and train personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space;
• Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency;
• As needed, support acquisition integration and other projects as assigned.
• Working location base in Phu Quoc, Kien Giang.
• Bachelor degree and a higher education completed required.
• Five years of experience as an Human Resources Manager in the international company or hospitality/ Casino industry preferred.
• In-depth understanding of office management procedures and legal policies.
• An analytical mind with problem-solving skills. Ability to act and understand a sense of urgency.
• Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
• Strong management and leadership skill
• Exceptional and professional communication & presentation skills, both oral and written by Vietnamese and English.
• Microsoft knowledge is required.
• Must be able to work self-directed, handle a fast-paced and work under pressure and meet deadlines with particular attention to detail.
• Must present a well-groomed appearance.
• Excellent guest service skills. Must have the ability to respond to handle difficult or stressful situations with tact and diplomacy.
- Competitive salary & package
- Accommodation, daily meals and shuttle bus provided
- Professional work environment
Nội dung chưa cập nhật