Địa chỉ: 4th Floor, Machinco Building, No. 444 Hoang Hoa Tham street, Tay Ho District, Hanoi
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 18-08-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hà Nội,
Ngành Nghề: Hành chính - Văn phòng
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
CHILD SAFEGUARDING: (select only one)
Level 1: the post holder will not have contact with children and/or young people, or access to personal data about children or young people, as part of their work; therefore a police check will not be mandatory for this post unless the content of the post changes, in which case the Child Safeguarding level should be reviewed.
This position will support Human Resources division in implementing administrative and personnel duties to ensure the organisational procedure and policies compliance with effectiveness of operational works of Save the Children International in Vietnam, especially for the fields offices.
In the event of a major humanitarian emergency, the role holder will be expected to work outside the normal role profile and be able to vary working hours accordingly.
SCOPE OF ROLE:
Reports to: Human Resources Coordinator
Budget Responsibilities: N/A
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY :
• Receive and process recruitment requests via TALEO, NGO Resources Center, VietnamWorks and other relevant channels in compliance with regulated procedures and policies.
• Research, develop and maintain efficient networking/chanels for talents acquisition with suitable approaches (jobs fair, recruitment days, … at potential labor market such as universities, etc.)
• Research, identify, select and recommend the efficient and relevant solutions to attract viable candidates through candidate database, technical and social networking, social media, etc.
• Conduct first screening all applications and coordinate with Hiring Managers and HR team to shortlist applications for further online and offline process.
• Participate into the interview panel for selection of suitable candidates.
• Complete the assessment reports, get related parties and senior management team’s approval, process up to new Hired’s on-boarding.
• Coordinate with other related teams for prior preparation for new Hired on-boarding (workplaces, equipment and facilitates: email, learning account, computer, landline phone, etc.).
• Ensure the compliance of new Hired/Leavers for all tasks relating to their personal files submission and/or procedure completion.
• Update HR database, recruitment tracker, interview schedule, procurement tracker, organization chart, workplace map and all other HR related-files with latest info.
• Create, maintain and update all HR filling, in coordination with area offices to ensure clear, accurate and up-to-date filing system across the country.
• Prepare facilities, provide admin and logistic services to HR division events (workshops, meetings, induction/ orientation trainings, etc.)
• Keep contact with local and governmental agencies (Tax, Insurance, PACCOM, HUFO, SCEDFA, FOSCO, DESEPCO, etc.) for all HR-related works/reports upon request.
• Be in charge of administrative duties in HR division upon requests (photocopying, scanning, translating, sending welcome/farewell/thanks/congratulation, etc.)
• Check and complete monthly timesheet of offices’ cleaners (Proxy User)
Training and development:
• Ensure the compliance of all compulsory trainings with timeline for targeted learners.
• Organize weekly/monthly induction trainings to new Hired in coordination with other related teams.
• Keep track, record, report training status and regulary update on Learning Management System.
• Provide the induction of HR manual and SCI mandatories policies to new Hired in every monthly induction/orientation trainings and upon request.
• Collaborate in cross-teams for regular and/or ad-hoc trainings upon request.
Other HR related tasks:
• As assigned by Line Managers
• Internal: HR and Support Services team members, program team members in Hanoi Country office and other provincial offices.
• External: Candidates, local suppliers (recruitment firms) and local partners (Insurance, Taxation, DESEPCO, NGO resources center, etc.) and local competent authorites.
BEHAVIOURS (Values in Practice)
• Holds self accountable for making decisions, managing resources efficiently, achieving and role modelling Save the Children values
• Holds the team and partners accountable to deliver on their responsibilities - giving them the freedom to deliver in the best way they see fit, providing the necessary development to improve performance and applying appropriate consequences when results are not achieved.
• Sets ambitious and challenging goals for themselves and their team, takes responsibility for their own personal development and encourages their team to do the same
• Widely shares their personal vision for Save the Children, engages and motivates others
• Future orientated, thinks strategically and on a global scale.
• Builds and maintains effective relationships, with their team, colleagues, Members and external partners and supporters
• Values diversity, sees it as a source of competitive strength
• Approachable, good listener, easy to talk to.
• Develops and encourages new and innovative solutions
• Willing to take disciplined risks.
• Honest, encourages openness and transparency; demonstrates highest levels of integrity
All candidates must complete an on-line application form. The system provides instructions for online application procedures (first come first serve)
• Bachelor’s degree in public administration, human resources, laws, business administration or relevant field
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
• At least 3 years of working experience in HR sectors (with NGOs is preferable)
• Good understanding of local regulations on labour and social insurance
• Ability to exercise tact and diplomacy and to deal with a variety of highly confidential and sensitive issues with discretion
• Have experience of working with TALEO and ORACLE
• Good interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills
• Good prioritization skills and ability to coordinate a variety of work activities
• Fluent English speaking and writing skills
• Proven commitment to children rights and equality of opportunity
• Good computer and IT skills
• NGOs networks and knowledge
• Be familiar with ORACLE and TALEO
Additional job responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities as set out above are not exhaustive and the role holder may be required to carry out additional duties within reasonableness of their level of skills and experience.
The role holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with the SCI Equal Opportunities and Diversity policies and procedures.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
Health and Safety
The role holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with SCI Health and Safety policies and procedures.
CONTRACT LENGTH: 1 year with extension possibility
- Mức lương phù hợp với kinh nghiệm làm việc
- Chế độ đào tạo nâng cao nghiệp vụ và có cơ hội thăng tiến trong nghề nghiệp
- Môi trường làm việc chuyên nghiệp
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Mức lương: 7 triệu - 10 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định
Hồ Chí Minh,
Mức lương: 10 triệu - 15 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định