Địa chỉ: Tầng 17 Khối A Tòa Nhà Sông Đà, Phường Mỹ Đình 1, Quận Nam Từ Liêm, Hà Nội
Quy mô công ty: Từ 25 - 99 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 06-12-2018
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hà Nội,
Ngành Nghề: Nông-Lâm-Ngư-Nghiệp
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : 1 triệu - 3 triệu
Reports to: Project Manager, OD Junior Manager
KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
Country Director, General Manager, AD-FD Manager/Officers , PMs, Project Officers
GNI’s Donors, Partners, Governmental. Officials, INGOs, Communities.
- Make plan of vegetables planting in each crop season in the farm.
- Control the production process in order to ensure the quality and quality for each type of products.
- Work closely with Social Enterprise to check the quality of products any time before delivering to customers.
- Prepare and submit proposals, reports of activities implemented in the farm to Project Manager and higher level in Head Office.
- Take charge of financial management related to the farm, including managing income and expense.
- Provide guidance to farmers and other workers in the farm to ensure any tasks met the deadline with high quality and high efficiency.
- Build up relationship with local government, specialists and other partners to ensure that all activities in the farm are conducted thoroughly and legally.
- Perform other tasks when required by line managers.
Education: University degree in related vegetable production and management: crop science, plant protection, high tech agriculture…
- Minimum 2 years of similar role;
- Be able to calculate production cost; control the weather, water and plant disease;
- Be able to work well with farmers in minority areas
- Ability to work independently and work with team.
- Able to work under pressure and work overtime
- Good communication skill
- Good skill in computer use: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Email
- Good English skill.
- Sociable, responsive
- Truthful and accountable
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are invited to send their application (including a letter of motivation and a CV with salary desired and a portrait photo attached) to Human Resource Division via the email address or to the Head Office address: Good Neighbors International in Vietnam, 17th Floor, Block A, Song Da Building, My Dinh I, Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi no later than 25th October, 2018. We are very sorry that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- Attractive salary
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional working environment
Nội dung chưa cập nhật