Địa chỉ: 6F, 94-96 Nguyen Du, District 1, HCMC
Quy mô công ty: Từ 25 - 99 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 23-06-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Kiến trúc - Tk nội thất
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Trên 30 triệu
Reporting to the Director, Planning & Landscape Vietnam and working closely with Design Principals in the Toronto and Shanghai studios, the Intermediate Planner /Landscape Architect will be responsible for developing initial concepts through design development to construction and working drawing production.
Specific Position Responsibilities
• Assist the Planning & Landscape Director/ Manager to produce concept and technical deliverables for all urban planning / Landscape phases of a project.
• Assist with provision of information for coordination with external consultants and internal project teams.
• The Team Member is required to assist the Planning & Landscape Director/ Manager with the delivery of work packages tasked to them.
• This is to be delivered in timely manner and within the standards and quality controls of B+H.
• Understand the requirements of the best planning / landscape practices, planning / landscape regulations, relevant building codes and other technical aspects; they are required to be knowledgeable in the areas of design, drawing and reporting, rendering.
• Prepare and administer concept master plans, detailed master plans and architectural concepts and guidelines, consisting of illustrations, diagrams, plans, sections and elevations, presentations, reports and documents, to illustrate the planning and design intent relative to the required scope.
• Provide back-up assistance to other members of the Architecture group.
• Assist senior management in the development of new business opportunities.
• Manage own time in relation to project deadlines and client requirements.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Planning & Landscape Architect. Experience in doing medium to large scale Planning / Landscape projects
• Understand the design process and documentation needs of Planning / Landscape Project.
• Ability to follow guidance from management team and produce Planning/ Landscape information to B+H standards.
• Leadership skills at intermediate level to assist with supervision of junior colleagues within their team.
• Well-developed time management skills required to undertake projects.
• Professional, client service oriented skills to be a positive representative of the company.
• Exercise sound judgment; proactive nature to anticipate client needs; effective problem management skills a plus.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Software/Technology: AutoCAD 2016 or similar (Revit or Microstation an asset), 3D Software knowledge preferred (Sketchup or Max), Microsoft Office 2016 (Word, Excel, Power Point), Presentation Software (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) Microsoft Project skills an advantage.
• Degree or Diploma level entrance with experience.
• Good working knowledge of Provincial Building Code, Planning regulations and standards.
• Member of provincial professional organization an asset.
• Obtained or considering LEED CI certification, Greenmark or AP accreditation.
- The wage agreements in interview
- Able to work in an active and professional working environment
- Insurance and Paid-leaves as required by Labor Law
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Hồ Chí Minh,
Mức lương: 10 triệu - 15 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định