Địa chỉ: 8th Fl., Saigon Tower, 29 Le Duan, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Quy mô công ty: Ít hơn 10 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 16-08-2019
Hình thức: Chưa cập nhật
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hà Nội,
Ngành Nghề: IT phần mềm
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
We use our global leadership framework – PwC Professional – to recruit, develop and assess our people, at all grades and all areas of our business, because we expect all of our people to be leaders. The PwC Professional focuses on five core attributes: whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen, and relationships
We are seeking candidates to join our IT Risk Assurance unit as an intern in our Hanoi office. The candidate will perform IT audits for systems generating financial statements and provide IT security assessment services for our Advisory clients.
The successful candidate will work with a range of IS/IT systems environments such as Unix/Windows operating system, Oracle/SQL database, and Cisco/Juniper/Checkpoint firewall systems.
- Working closely with the Audit team to perform assessment of the technical and general IT controls, infrastructure security, database security and business process/application controls.
- Working closely with the IT security team to perform the following:
Network, application or operation system vulnerability assessment.
Automated tools (e.g. Nessus) to pinpoint vulnerabilities and reduce time-consuming tasks.
Manual validation of report findings to reduce false positives.
Develop requirements for local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), virtual private networks (VPNs), routers, firewalls, IDS and related network devices.
Continuously researching new technology infrastructure, cyber security trend and security architecture changes, security standards, security systems and authentication protocols.
Source code review (analyse source code on a line-by-line basis).
- Preparing and communicating to clients the working schedule.
- Identifying, analysing and discussing with audit clients the IT audit risks and proposing our recommendations.
- Documenting the working papers in a timely manner.
- Preparing management letters for audit clients or final reports for advisory clients.
- Assisting in marketing and business development, including proposals and meeting prospective clients.
- Final year students or fresh graduates with a strong degree in IT (Network/ Systems/ Security).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of the English and Vietnamese languages.
- Having passed OSCP/CEH/CISSP/CSSLP/CPT/CISA exam will be a plus.
- Good command of the Japanese, Korean or Chinese languages will be a plus.
- Self-motivated, committed and confident people who are able to rise to the challenges of participating in intensive training, managing work responsibilities and client relationships.
- On job training,
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Mức lương: 10 triệu - 15 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Chưa cập nhật