Địa chỉ: Bai Dai Area, Ganh Dau Commune, Phu Quoc District, Kien Giang Province, Vietnam
Quy mô công ty: Ít hơn 10 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 05-01-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hà Nội,
Ngành Nghề: Thực phẩm-Đồ uống
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
The Audit Manager is responsible for managing the internal audit functions as well as audit results for Phu Quoc Tourism Development and Investment JSC.
Through dynamic and engaging leadership this position is responsible for sound internal audit practices that are ethical, timely and proactive. Establish and maintain the internal audit standards that meet and exceed the expectations. Directs internal audit planning and activities to include long-range planning, budget preparation; supervision for all audit functions, including tax preparation; and due diligence of all financial functions to ensure accuracy and compliance with the law and with generally accepted accounting principles; oversees the financial administration of all divisions. All responsibilities are to be performed in accordance with departmental and company policies, practices and procedures, as well as within the framework and intent of the Vision of the property.
• Perform risk assessment to prepare a comprehensive risk-based annual audit plan that meets requirements of casino gaming regulators and the Company’s management and responds to the managements’ requests for special ad hoc audits.
• Administer the overall activity of the internal audit function to include, but not limited to, preparation of a comprehensive annual program of audit coverage, identification of areas of potential internal control exposure and areas for improving operational effectiveness and efficiency, and establishment of departmental standards of performance.
• Establish and maintain a quality assurance program, and manage the performance of independent audits in accordance with departmental and professional standards.
• Examine and evaluate the adequacy of the Company’s system of internal controls especially in casino gaming areas.
• Planning the approach and scope of specific audit assignments.
• Develop and use project management tools, e.g., budget vs. actual hours, status updates, etc., to oversee project progress.
• Distribute relevant quality audit reports to Audit Committee, regulators, and Independent Outside Auditors.
• Recruit and train the Internal Audit team to provide audit work for outside auditors to place reliance upon.
• Perform coaching and on-going evaluations and reviews of auditors.
• Provide training and career developments for audit team members and establish long-term professional development plan for the Internal Audit team.
• Strong knowledge of hotel management agreement to ensure compliance of key terms and conditions.
• Maintain throughout the resort environment of strong internal audit controls including brand standard compliance.
• To be required to perform other duties required by management.
• Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
• Minimum 5 years of progressively responsible experience in accounting/ auditing in a highly regulated gaming environment.
• Must be fluent in both spoken and written English.
• Very well organized, computer literate, and detail-oriented.
• Superior interpersonal skills with focused attention to client needs to deal effectively with all business contacts.
• Strong leadership skills, prioritization skills, time management skills and attention to detail skills are required.
• Maintain a professional, neat and well-groomed appearance adhering to the Company’s appearance standards.
• Maintain consistent adherence to the Company’s Code of Conduct and the Institute of Internal Auditor’s Code of Ethics.
• CPA or equivalent qualification required. Big Four public accounting experience desirable.
• Thorough knowledge of internal audit management requirements as well as for the Management Company and Casino/Hotel Owners is required.
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and other key gaming and financial systems.
• Excellent verbal and written English communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to review audit files and provide appropriate feedback to auditors.
• High level of commitment and ability to cope with complexity and change.
• Physical ability to access all areas of the property.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced, busy, and stressful environment and maintain physical stamina, proper mental attitude while dealing effectively with clients, management, employees, and outside contacts. Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Competitive salary & package
- Accommodation, daily meals and shuttle bus provided
- Professional work environment
Nội dung chưa cập nhật