Địa chỉ: Khu Công Nghiệp Đồng Văn II , Huyện Duy Tiên , Hà Nam , Việt Nam
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 01-01-1970
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian tạm thời
Kinh nghiệm: 5 - 10 năm kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hà Nam,
Ngành Nghề: Quản trị kinh doanh
Bằng cấp: Cử nhân
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
- ISO TL 9000.
- ISO 14,000.
- Safety management.
- Risk management.
- Purchasing procedure.
- Budget control management.
- Production process management.
* Details as:
- Developing and training internal auditor team.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, systems (purchasing, ISO, safety…) reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analysis and evaluate documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee.
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum.
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions.
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
* Company shuttles bus from Hanoi
- University graduation with major in Technical, Accounting
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor or Senior Auditor.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports.
- Analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations.
- Sound independent judgement.
- Familiar with business process management tools.
- Ability to demonstrate gathering analysis skill.
- Thorough and legible documentation skills & Previous experience with documentation & meeting minutes.
- Ability to perform analysis and to accurately address/dissect detailed, complex issues.
- Quick Learner, Committed, Convincing & Challenging.
- Proficient in MS Office. (Excel high level is required)
- English writing and speaking.
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Nội dung chưa cập nhật