Địa chỉ: Melinh Point Tower, 02 Ngo Duc Ke St., Dist.1, HCMC
Quy mô công ty: Ít hơn 10 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 06-12-2018
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Quan hệ đối ngoại
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
- Role: Internal Communication Specialist reports to Internal Communication Manager and collaborates with internal functions in executing strategic messaging and communication plans for promoting Abbott’s culture. This position is necessary to maintain a visible presence through involvement and participation in events and organizations within the company and the local community (if required). Regular, reliable, and non-disruptive attendance is an essential job function of this job, as is the ability to create and maintain collegial, harmonious working relationships with others.
- Reporting directly to: Internal Communication Manager
- High frequency of interaction: Top management, Region, Cross Function, Team and external Partners
- Working location: Melinh Point, 2 Ngo Duc Ke, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCM city.
Core job responsibilities:
- The Internal Communication Specialist supports strategic planning, writing and editing internal company communications. This role is particularly well acquainted with internal messages and expected to have strong relationships with multiple stakeholders in this area; provide employees with a need for communicating broadly about internal company topics or on a more focused basis to a high-profile audience, including senior leadership.
- Work closely with marketing team to Identify ways to increase company brand ambassadorship across employee base.
- Support to design and oversee implementation of internal communication and engagement programs that reinforce company culture and educate and empower employees to be effective ambassadors for the company, including internal magazine, company events as well as ad-hoc communication projects at Abbott.
- Provide assistance in Implementing and managing employee engagement campaigns and communications programs from concept to content to execution, follow-up and measurement.
- Coordinate the creation of tools and collateral for assigned projects and outcomes.
- Form relationships with key departments and employees across the organization for the development and creation of internal communications and marketing programs.
- Establish rapport with employees at all levels; gather feedback and represent employee perspectives to advise leadership on communication and change strategies.
- Build positive employee relations through a schedule of engagement activities including town hall meetings, pulse surveys and analysis, etc. and use data to guide strategy for building, maintaining and fostering an engaged employee population.
- Proactively gathers employee feedback and recommends/develops programs to positively influence employee engagement and knowledge.
- Work cross functionally with key departments to launch projects that drive results.
- Support on other projects as assigned.
- At least 3 to 5 years of internal communication experience with working experience in Event planning and execution.
- Familiarity with all stages of planning, design and production of internal events.
Core Skill Requirement:
- Possess drive, initiative, adaptive, problem solving, and the ability to cultivate and sustain a high degree of cross-functional collaboration, coordination, and communication with internal and external partners
- Ability to make decisions in accordance with short and long-term planning
- Excellent in editing, oral and written communication skills in both Vietnamese and English.
Minimum Education Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Above
- 13th month salary and performance bonus
- Business travel
Nội dung chưa cập nhật