Địa chỉ: 10Floor, 115 Nguyễn Huệ, Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 24-07-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Tư vấn
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
• Work as part of the IT Audit team to access technology issues, risks and providing advisory on risk mitigation.
• Assist in planning and executing the day-to-day activities of IT audit engagements for a variety of clients including system development, package implementation and/or platform reviews.
• Play a key role in KPMGs financial audit process that help evaluate the design and effectiveness of technology controls throughout the business cycle, identify and assess potential and significant business systems risks;
• Identify and undertake testing procedures of IT general and application controls related to financial reporting applications and IT environments.
• Identify and communicate IT audit findings to senior management and clients
• Help identify performance improvement opportunities for assigned clients assist in interview planning and documentation for client meetings for ITA projects
• Work as part of the IT Advisory team to provide IT Advisory related services, including IT Project Management, Business System Control services; Information System Governance & Performance Services; IT Internal Audit, Data and Analytic, Regulatory and Contract compliance.
• Experience in the Information Risk Management related areas will be an added advantage.
• Familiar with a variety of the information Risk Management concepts, practices and procedures.
• Demonstrate a profound understanding of business processes of accounting, sales, distribution manufacturing and banking functions.
• A good team player, proactive with service oriented mind set.
• Good command of spoken and written English and Vietnamese.
• Willing to travel as and when required.
• Analytical and creative thinking.
• Strong computer literacy.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Energy and passion to learn from others.
• Bachelor degree in MIS or good knowledge/background in IT security and/or Accounting.
• Practical past experience in IT security or business analysis or Accounting is a plus.
- 13th month salary + Performance Bonus
- 14 - 18 days Annual leaves + 5 days Sick Leaves
- Premium Health Insurance package
Nội dung chưa cập nhật