Địa chỉ: Tầng 5, tòa nhà 127 Lò Đúc, Hai Bà Trưng, Hà Nội
Quy mô công ty: Từ 25 - 99 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 26-06-2019
Hình thức: Chưa cập nhật
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hà Nội,
Ngành Nghề: IT Phần cứng-mạng
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
Reports to: Operations Executive
• Investigate system failures and troubleshoot by Hardware / Software modification
• Routine check-up of central IT equipment and suggest for upgrade / update.
• Provide technical support to help desk service.
• System Administer the central IT equipment such as Servers and Networks as per ActionAid Policy.
• Maintain physical and digital security of AAV network
• Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
• Test and evaluate new technology
• Update virus definition files and deal with computer viruses effectively
• Backup data of file serve and database server
• Maintain log records on user support provided
• Regular updates of Software patches in servers and desktop/laptop computers.
• Ensure technical support to upload information to AAV website/Hive (subject to information content from relevant focal points)
• Support the roll-out of new application software
Support capacity building of AAVs staff and partners
• Provide users support to AAVs staff in logging into the network, printing to network printer, monitor problems not affecting server configuration files etc.
• Induct new users to use AAV networks and standard software
• Provide support for facilitation of IT capacity building to staff and partners in standard software and network usage
• Provide need based technical administrative support to AAV Regional Office and AAV partners
Support to AA standard application like SUN/NK
• Provide technical / administrative support to Digitalization initiatives of AAV
• Provide technical / administrative support to SUN/NK software
• Ensure version updates of AA standard software and troubleshooting
• Supervise the management of AAV’s applications including SUN, NK, M&E online, SRM, Safe City, PFG and digitalized Office
• Back up support to relevant focal persons as required
• Undertake corporate responsibility as assigned by the Line Manager
• Work as an active team member to enhance team spirit of AAV
• Support the process of developing and sustaining an open, transparent and learning culture in the organisation
• Other tasks as assigned by line manager are well performed.
Education (Degrees/certificates required)
• Bachelors degree holder in management or related field with at least five years of professional experience Work experience
• At least five years of professional experience in Microsoft server platform. Microsoft certification is highly recommended.
• Excellent knowledge of computer hardware and networking, Cloud computing Azure, AWS, Office 365 and Exchange.
• Participatory, service-oriented attitude
• Sensitive and responsive to gender, ethnicity, disability and HIV AIDS issues and other core AAV values
• Proactive in liaising and problem solving
• Basic knowledge of programme, planning and budgeting
• Excellent interpersonal, networking, communication, negotiation and facilitation skills
• Excellent reading and writing skills in English and Vietnamese including the ability to compose, edit, analyse and report using complex information
• Sound photography, video, presentation software and application skills
• Adheres to AAV values, which are: Mutual respect; Equity and justice; Integrity; Solidarity with the people living in poverty and exclusion; Courage of conviction; Independence; Humility;
• To be able and willing to align ones own behaviour with the needs, priorities and goals of the organisation, and to promote organisational goals to meet organisational needs. It also includes acting in accordance with organisational decisions and behaving with integrity
• To be able to work cooperatively with all partners and stakeholders including teams, work groups to meet mutual goals
• As mandated by AAV organisational policies
• Ensure the AAV Network infrastructure is up and running
• Ensure timely support helpdesk service
• Ensure regular data backup of file and database servers
• Ensure the virus-free system and network infrastructure.
Field visit and time spent in the programme areas
Significant use of computer
• Advanced level of English and Vietnamese
• Independent and decisive
• Patient, detail focus, sharing and learning, and responsive
• Right Based Approach
• Poverty and injustice eradication
• Gender equality
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Mức lương: 7 triệu - 10 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Bán thời gian tạm thời
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Chưa cập nhật
Hồ Chí Minh,
Mức lương: 5 triệu - 7 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định