Địa chỉ: Lot I2, Road D1, Saigon Hi-Tech Park, District 9, Ho Chi Minh City
Quy mô công ty: Ít hơn 10 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 16-10-2018
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Sản xuất - Vận hành sản xuất
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : 20 triệu - 30 triệu
• Design, organize and deliver training programs for developing technical employees’ competency in engineering/manufacturing field.
• Plan and schedule work to deadlines established by others to ensure the completion of several related tasks and meet start up schedule.
• Act as a performance consultant and training programs consolidator, providing and/or facilitating employee development activities, and recommending and/or implementing employee development systems
• Use judgment in data analysis to develop and design solutions for moderately complex processes
• Provide consultation, or may be involved, in developing training content, methods and materials.
• Implement necessary evaluation to measure the effectiveness of training solutions
• Work with personnel in other countries to contribute or lead virtual factory activities.
• Drive resolution of training issues impacting manufacturing, engineering and A9 employees, coordinates across multiple functions in the facility to meet operational objectives.
• Role model and enforce factory culture through clear expectations, recognition and performance management.
* Additional desired experience includes: Previous experience in ramp or startup of a factory or large business, demonstrated innovative problem solving, training experience and project management skills. Position supports a 5 day x 8 hr shift, but may be modified to support factory needs as required. Employee must be flexible to support the factory customers.
• Bachelor or Master Degree major in Mechanical / Mechatronic / Industrial Management / Industrial System / Electrical-Electronic / Engineering is an advantage.
• Good English communication skills
• Proven experience in training program management
• Strong process, quality and results orientation.
- Healthcare Insurance
- International working environment
- Laptop provided
Nội dung chưa cập nhật