Địa chỉ: 16 Ngo Thoi Nhiem, Quan 3, TP Ho Chi Minh
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 16-11-2018
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: IT phần mềm
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
* General Purpose:
We seek a highly motivated Oracle Application Developer with a strong understanding of seeded R12 functionalities.
* Position Summary, Responsibilities and Expectations:
• Design, extend and support Oracle Applications. Apply knowledge of systems technology to effectively develop solutions and support Oracle applications across the enterprise. Identify gaps, design, and deploy process and technology solutions to support the operational requirements and/or strategic initiatives. Develop technical specifications, assist with configuration of applications, develop extensions, integrations, reports and workflows.
• Develop and test software components which are part of the Oracle E-Business Suite and other custom systems.
• Effectively present technical concepts and issues to technical team members.
• Work closely with peers to ensure on-time execution of all deliverables.
• Provide day to day production support and off hours support as required.
• Work is performed independently with minimal directions.
• Knowledge with datawarehouse and ETL tools.
* Reporting to this position:
• Director, Enterprise Application Development
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Business
• One to two years of experience working prefereably in a high tech company as an Oracle application developer
• Understanding of Oracle AIMS methodology and conversant with BR100, MD50, MD70 and test script document preparation and review.
• Understanding and experience working with Oracle EBS open interfaces/APIs
• Oracle Applications eBusiness Suite 12.1.3 (EBS) including Oracle Workflow, Oracle Forms, Reports, PL/SQL, XML/BI Publisher, Oracle Application Framework, JDeveloper with OA extension, Oracle Data Integrator.
• Must be self-motivated, have a strong team orientation, and be able to learn quickly
• Strong knowledge of Oracle tools (TOAD, SQLPlus)
- 13 months committed salary
- 14+ annual leave for permanent staff
- Annual company trip + Team Building + Flexible working time
Nội dung chưa cập nhật