Địa chỉ: Unit 5, CentrePoint Building, 106 Nguyen Van Troi St., Ward 8, Phu Nhuan Dist., HCMC, Vietnam
Quy mô công ty: Từ 25 - 99 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 12-01-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Kế toán - Kiểm toán
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
(A brief description of why the job exists and what is expected of it to achieve)
• Supervise daily accounting activities to get accounting procedures to be in proper control then internal & external reports to be submitted on time.
• Review to ensure accounts recording accurately & timely.
• Working with Parts Department to ensure stock/inventory in order.
• Alert with National Sale & Network Devt Department/ Parts and Service Departments (Workshop) on Overdue Debts.
• Following SOP and check for Vehicle Release carefully with timeline given.
• Working closely with HOD to provide Vehicle and Parts landed cost when required.
(Describe the most challenging and complex aspect of the job)
• Support and nice attitudes on collections + invoices issues checking which is supporting for sale in vehicle release SOP to meet the target of delivery time: 2 hours.
• Having solving problems skill & accounting knowledge to give staffs proper advices when necessary.
• Ability to meet the work load pressures from many systems and the service environment.
• Detailed tolerant calm and concentrated in characters.
• Ability to work on many systems independently and corporately.
• Ability for database self-control with the remoted supervising.
• Keep record of transactions correctly and timely daily.
• Ability to evaluate for minimizing difference when the deadline for reports in rush.
• Team work with 02 GAs for supervising accounting activities at 2 main accounts in the order.
• Being in main duty on accounting books to work with tax auditors and authorities, complete implementation of the tax settlement.
• Coordinate and manage Vietnamese taxes to minimize the company’s as well as the owner’s tax liabilities while always remaining in full compliance with all laws and regulations
Coordinate with the audit company during the period of auditing annually.
• Coordinate with other departments to provide the documents and accounting information as required.
• Managing daily accounting works & reports schedule.
• Checking the cost & its details based on the regulations and account standards.
• Following account AR/AP and have necessary highlighted to HOD.
• Ensuring the accounting books closed properly & timely
• Supervising to ensure the accurate & timely of accounting reports, statistics & tax reports which can be crossed check together and followed the accounting standards (balance, accurate, timely, regularly….)
• Ensure documents, reports filing in good order.
• Manage all reports of Acc. Dept
• Update all the policies issued by Government, to ensure all reports followed the current law.
• Other tasks assigned by HOD.
A) EDUCATION LEVEL
- Qualification: BA of University. Major: Accounting/Auditing/Finance.
B) YEARS OF EXPERIENCE >5 years.
- Have been working in Singaporean environment is preferable.
- Have been working in audit companies is preferable.
- Chief Account Certificate is a MUST.
C) PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Hard working, accurate, meticulous.
- Having systemization mind set is preferable.
D) CAPABILITIES & SKILLS
- English: Communicate . Accounting SW, EXCEL. Bravo is preferable.
- Company s Policy
Nội dung chưa cập nhật