Địa chỉ: Chinh Nghia Commune, Kim Dong District, Hung Yen Province, Vietnam
Quy mô công ty: Ít hơn 10 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 17-08-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hà Nội,
Ngành Nghề: Thiết kế - Mỹ thuật
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
* Job Function/Purpose:
This position is responsible to ensure color conformance and consistency of materials for bulk production
* List Primary Responsibilities:
1. Own visual and instrumental color approval decisions for bulks.
2. Execute bulk approvals by either visual or instrumental comparison or both.
3. Visually compare any post-testing color evaluation such as molding, color change, color staining, etc.
4. Ensure all items/ components together to match color standard.
5. Provide color guidance or referrals to suppliers/factories to correct unacceptable color submits.
6. Input and maintain all comments in lab system.
7. Establish, maintain and send electronic production targets using spectrophotometer to suppliers/mills.
8. Responsible to track approval status and complete approvals in a timely manner to maintain on time delivery.
9. Responsible to track approval status and complete approvals in a timely manner to maintain on time delivery. Maintain complete and accurate approval records for the color approval process
10. Ensure color consistency within the brand/ collection.
11. Accurate and consistent interpretation of instrumental color evaluation.
12. Communicate regularly with the mills to execute color comments.
13. Communication color pass/fail result to requestors, purchasing, buyer and quality management
14. Prepare, establish and distribute AI plots to guide suppliers in color improvement
15. Participate in the improvement of color approval projects.
16. Assure color lab’s conformance to company’s Color Compliance program.
17. Perform correlation test with other labs when required.
18. Carry out routine equipment maintenance and intermediate check under the direction of supervisor.
19. Monitor temperature and Humidity Equipment available for conditioning process and report non-conformance for immediate correction. (Standard laboratory conditions are a temperature of 70 degrees =/- 2 degrees and relative humidity of 65% =/- 2%.).
20. Responsible for learning, understanding, maintain and following lab protocol and written procedures for HBI Test Methods, Color Manual and quality guidelines pertaining to garment performance as indicated in the Quality assurance manual.
21. Archive, return or dispose of samples as per work sheet instruction and written procedures.
22. Assist with in-house training, state-of-art instrument commissioning, ensuring proper operation and maintenance of instruments, accessories, methods, data, etc.
23. Perform any other assignment as assigned by Lead or Management.
I. Minimum qualifications to fulfill the responsibilities in an acceptable manner
- Bachelor degree (in Textile or related fields) or technical degree required with at least 2 years in textile or garment business
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with a strong emphasis on Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Written and spoken English proficiency
- 0-2 year experience
- Experience in Textile or Garment Business
- Limited; possible domestic and offshore to plants
II. Preferred experience
- Experience in visual and instrumental color evaluation procedures with accurate and consistent techniques, ability to use spectrophotometer, light box and other color tools.
- Good housekeeping and equipment maintenance skills maintaining lab integrity
- Ability to work well ingroup & independently
- Able to balance several tasks simultaneously
- Must pass the Farnsworth-Munsell 100-Hue Test, with a superior discrimination
- Have extremely good color perception with the ability to classify and group very small changes in shade.
- Ability to understand and use spectrophotometer equipment and software required.
- Ensures full compliance with the company’s Health & Safety, Code of Integrity, and Professional Conduct policies.
- 13th payment
- Shuttle bus Ha Noi - Hung Yen
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Mức lương: 7 triệu - 10 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định
Hồ Chí Minh,
Mức lương: 10 triệu - 15 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định