Địa chỉ: Văn phòng thực hiện dự án: P201-205, Nhà A1, Khu Ngoại giao đoàn Vạn Phúc, 298 Kim Mã, Ba Đình Hà Nội.
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 05-05-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hà Nội,
Ngành Nghề: Tư vấn
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
• Appraise, review and negotiate contracts and other legal documents to ensure the organization’s full legal rights (including but not limited to purchasing contract of product and services, product register profile, license for promotion of products and services…etc.)
• Responsible for reviewing the applications of all types of licenses of the organization.
• Cooperate with function departments in drafting internal policies and regulations and other documents on legal issues.
• Follow up and update new laws and regulations relating to the business operations of the organization.
• Manage plans and operations for all activities of the legal department.
• Take charge of complying with laws, donors’ regulations and internal polices and regulations across the organization.
• Report immediately to ET and relevant individual/function departments where there are any findings of violations.
• Auditing periodically all contracts, agreements and MOUs signed by the organization with other parties.
• Build up the legal risk control mechanism for management team and other departments
• Directly handle legal issues and cases of organization as required.
• Manage all legal papers, documentations and profile of Organization
• Manage corporate governance and compliance across the organization (risk register, Vietnam Governance, seeking support from MSI UK where necessary.
• Implement new structures, policies and procedures to enhance corporate governance.
• Ensure that operations comply with local law while meeting commercial and non-commercial objectives.
• Maintain up-to-date corporate information on MSV’s offices and corporate entities
• Advise and consult the Executive Team, Senior Management Team and function departments on legal issues relating to all business activities of the organization.
• Review and support of lease and property related questions.
• Conduct or supervise legal research as required.
• As required assist and support with the draft and/or input into key organizational corporate polices, processes and/or guidance, including but not limited to fraud and bribery, data protection, document retention, terrorism and money laundering. Provide support on any related implementation, training, monitoring and compliance mechanisms.
• Participate/meet with government offices, partners and media in case of legal problems and/or product/services crisis in order to provide legal advices or consult from the legal experts in order to back up for Communication team to handle crisis and public relationship building.
• Build a good relationship with the Legal Team at the MSI headquarters in London. Communicate clearly and accurately on all legal support needs by headquarter.
• Develop Legal map for the organization
• Provide other legal support as requested by Executive Team.
• Bachelor or equivalent degree in Law or any other relevant discipline.
• Current lawyer practice license is preferable.
• At least 5 years’ experience in the field of investment consultancy, corporate law or working for corporations specializing in pharmaceuticals and/or hospitals/medical clinics.
• Significant contract law experience and ability to draft contracts to a high standard.
• Able to build and maintain a good rapport with government departments and officials, Donors, NGO partners and other stakeholders.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to build strong working relationships and good cultural awareness. Must be able to communicate effectively in English and Vietnamese in both written and oral formats.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Negotiation, influencing and conflict management and resolution skills.
• Confidence and ability to turn hand at short notice to a wide range of legal issues.
• Ability to work without supervision, individually and within teams.
• Able to identify and adopt best practices.
• Results and quality driven
• Good networking skills
• Excellent communicator
• Highly motivated and able to work under pressure to deadlines
• Honest and accountable
• Dedication to detail
This position is open to Vietnamese Citizens only.
- Mức lương hấp dẫn
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Hồ Chí Minh,
Mức lương: 10 triệu - 15 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định