Địa chỉ: 8th Floor, Hanoitourist Building 18 Ly Thuong Kiet, Hoan Kiem, Ha Noi
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 27-06-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Bắc Ninh,
Ngành Nghề: Xuất,nhập khẩu
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
Department : Logistics
Location : Bac Ninh
Reports to : Supply Chain & Logistics Manager
Logistics specialist is in charge of effectively coordinating day-to-day logistics operations for their organization. H/She performs various functions in ensuring that their firms don’t run out of stock. Responsible for the day to day management of the logistics function, ensuring cost effectiveness and timely management of carriage, using approved vendors for Imports and Exports.
One of main responsibilities include preparing initial documentation regarding planning stages and reviewing contract plans and process reports based on their findings. Most of the time, logistics specialist collects and analyze relevant information regarding performance metrics. H/She also coordinate activities and make sure company resources are used efficiently. Additionally, logistics specialist participates in and facilitate support assessments.
The position is base in Bac Ninh, reporting to Supply Chain & Logistics Manager.
• Manage & organize the shipments and transport of goods in line with company requirements.
• Create, coordinate and complete shipments of goods between their company and vendors or customers.
• Ensuring the integrity of import/export documentation such as Bills of lading, GSP certificates Commercial invoices and packing lists;
• Timely preparation of import documentation and authorization for HMRC for all air and sea shipments globally;
• Preparing and maintaining a delivery schedule and communicating to all relevant departments;
• Deliver against departmental KPIs;
• Verification of all freight invoices;
• Maintenance of system data requirements and ensuring integrity at all times;
• Maintenance of records;
• Working closely with team to:
o Continual review of shipping dates and reporting exceptions;
o To review the ‘value’ offered by existing suppliers, ensuring purchasing remains globally competitive;
o Assisting with the re-negotiating of terms of business/service level agreements and performance evaluation and taking corrective action as required;
o Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time
• Experience in co-operate with customs office; familiar with customs clearance, E-customs
• Understanding well about customs law and HS clarification.
• Excellent understanding of efficient materials flow and best practice;
• Extensive experience in dealing with global suppliers;
• Strong track record of negotiating logistics terms;
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight schedules;
• Strong organizational and administration skills.
• High attention to detail. Ability to make quick decisions. Ability to work independently. Strength in problem solving and decision making. Understanding of quality management principles. Talent for recognizing the opportunities for process improvement
2. Education and Experience
• Two-year degree required. Bachelor’s degree preferred. 2-4 years’ experience in logistics or operations preferred.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Word.
• Ability to analyze data and understand connections.
- Thưởng, lương tháng thứ 13, ...
- Bảo hiểm sức khỏe
- Du lịch hàng năm, quà trong các ngày lễ tết, tiệc cuối năm, đào tạo, teambuilding
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Hồ Chí Minh,
Mức lương: 10 triệu - 15 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định