Địa chỉ: 16 Floor - VIT Tower, 519 Kim Ma, Ba Dinh, Hanoi
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 23-06-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hà Nội,
Ngành Nghề: IT phần mềm
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Trên 30 triệu
- We are looking for an excellent engineer who can research & develop AI solutions using state-of-the-art techniques of Machine Learning & Deep Learning for a variety of business domains of Toshiba.
- You will be given a chance of working with different types of AI topics such as Computer Vision, Speech Recognition, Data Analytics, etc.
- You will be up-to-date with latest technologies in the field. You will sharpen your skills by constantly sharing with other senior members in our team, collaborating with outside researchers or attending international conferences/workshops.
- The working environment is open, flexible, collaborative, encouraging and excellence-oriented.
- Senior candidates with proven leadership & management skills will have an opportunity to lead a core team of 5-10 members.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Mathematics
- Master degree or higher at Data Mining, Machine Learning, Computer Vision or other AI related fields is an advantage.
- At least 02 year working experiences in practical research & development of machine learning systems.
• Solid knowledge at Linear Algebra, Probability & Statistics, Optimization, Numerical Computation.
• Hands-on experiences/skills with advanced machine learning, deep learning, data mining, statistical inference, mathematical modeling, and optimization.
• Skillful at one of programming languages: Python, C/C++, Java, R, etc.
• Having practical skills/experiences in using Deep Learning frameworks such as TensorFlow/Keras, PyTorch, Caffe is an advantage.
• Ability to read and implement scientific papers.
• Ability to solve problems by being collaborative, creative and strong analytical skills.
• Ability to achieve outcomes with minimal direct supervision.
• Ability to pay careful attention to details.
• Capable of presenting complex technical topics in a clear and structured way for even non-technical stakeholder.
• Self-awareness, good team player, good sense of responsibility, result-oriented and deadline commitment.
• Appropriate English language fluency (verbal & written) is a basic requirement (TOEIC 600+); Japanese language (N4 or higher) is an advantage.
- Có thể nhận được hơn 15 tháng lương/năm
- Nhiều cơ hội được đào tạo/làm việc tại Nhật Bản và các nước khác
- Nhiều hoạt động nhóm trong và ngoài giờ làm việc
Nội dung chưa cập nhật