Địa chỉ: 97A Nguyễn Văn Trỗi, P.12, Q. Phú Nhuận – Tp.HCM
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 26-06-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Kế toán - Kiểm toán
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
Due to expend and develop the business’s strategy, Indovina Bank has demand to seek potential candidates for the position of Management Accounting & Business Analysis - Premier Officer with detail information as below:
Place of Work: Head Office, 97A Nguyen Van Troi St., Ward 12, Phu Nhuan Dist., HCMC.
- Set up & manage the centralized database for management accounting and financial analysis
- Perform financial control and inspection at BUs.
- Perform intra-branch income/expense allocation & make the adjusted report of each unit to measure business performance by units/sectors
- Collect information, customers data, market, … to serve the business analysis
- Analyze effectiveness, trends, profitability and other influencing factors of the business operations & implement targets
- Conduct the analysis (on customers, regions, markets, business sector, newly-launched banking products, etc.) within the activities of Business Division in order to support their business decision making process
- Set up and develop management reports for BUs.
- Participate in planning and tracking plan’s implementations of BUs
- Prepare periodic reports as assignment
- Propose solutions to management accounting & measurement business performance of BUs exactly & effectively.
- Perform other related tasks as required by Head/ Deputy Head/Director
- University graduated upward, major in Economy, Finance and Banking
- Good knowledge related to the finance market, banking, analyze & report the financial data.
- At least 3 year experienced working the field of bank accounting, statistic and financial reporting, management reporting, financial analysis.
- Skill in synthetic & analysis
- Skill in problem solving & decision making
- Skill in teamwork & independent working
- Proficient in Excel
- Proficient in English is required, especially in writing
- Have high-level of responsibility, be prepared, self-motivated and, show creativeness in order to solve problems faced and complete all assigned tasks.
Candidate’s profile includes:
1. Cover letter in English stated position applied for
2. Candidate’s information with attached photo (as per the Bank’s form). Please click on the following link for getting the form:
3. Copy of Bachelor/Master degree; transcript of academic record, certificates of foreign language; Computer certificate; Other short-term certificates.
Time for Receiving CVs: from April 19th, 2019
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Training and up-skill opportunities
Nội dung chưa cập nhật