Địa chỉ: V Building - 125, 127 Bà Triệu, Hai Bà Trưng, Ba Đình, Hà Nội
Quy mô công ty: Ít hơn 10 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 15-08-2019
Hình thức: Chưa cập nhật
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Vật tư-Thiết bị
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
** ABOUT OUR CLIENT: A well recognized brand which offers premium work and outdoor leather and rubber boots is looking for a Manufacturing Auditor to join their Indochina team.
As a Manufacturing Auditor, your responsibilities will be but not limited to the following:
- Assist the Manufacturing Manager in auditing manufacturing technical processes of the assigned factory.
- Actively participate in the commercialization process of new model within pre-establish timeframes.
- Recommend ways of process and quality improvements during commercialization and mass production.
- Work with the factory personnel and LFI team in the implementation of improvements.
- 50% of time will be focused on manufacturing audit, process and quality improvements, monitoring laboratory testing and monitoring quality of incoming materials.
- 20% of the time will be focusing on participating tech trials.
- 20% of the time will be spent conducting final inspection of finished goods prior to shipment.
- 10% of the time will be spent on other duties as requested by the Manager.
- Provides assistance to factory partner Quality Team and Production team as needed to resolve any quality issues on a timely fashion.
- Collaborate and work closely with Regional and Headquarter Development, Commercialization & Quality teams in formulating and pursuing a coordinated manufacturing strategy.
The ideal candidates should meet the below qualifications:
• Bachelor Degree
• At least 5 years’ experience with Multi-national Footwear Brand or other experience related to footwear manufacturing with experience in Quality Control department
• Demonstrate working knowledge of Footwear process control best practices related to quality and delivery performance.
• Must be willing to conduct oneself in accordance with Company’s Core Values.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in teams and with all management levels in a dynamic environment.
• Ability to successfully handle multiple, high priority issues simultaneously;
• Ability to multi-task and problem solve under pressure
• Strong interpersonal and English language communication skills (written & verbal), including the ability to speak to groups of varying sizes.
• Strong negotiation skills with proven track record improving process and quality.
• Knowledge of footwear commercialization & manufacturing.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Ability to travel locally/internationally on business as required.
- Attractive package and bonus
- Professional working environment
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Mức lương: 10 triệu - 15 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Chưa cập nhật