Địa chỉ: Tầng 7, Toà nhà Đức Đại, số 54, Lê Thanh Nghị, phường Bách Khoa, quận Hai Bà Trưng, TP Hà Nội
Quy mô công ty: Từ 25 - 99 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 05-12-2018
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hà Nội,
Ngành Nghề: Marketing-PR
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
We are seeking enthusiastic and innovative fresh graduates to become part of our Maha team. The program is designed to provide individuals seeking an early career opportunity to develop commercial business skills and leadership potential.
Maha Chemicals is a regional company with locations in ASEAN region. We provide a wide range of specialty chemical solutions for diverse range of industries B2B. We take great pride in working to the highest standards in all that we do, every part of our business is essential for our success.
What we’re looking for:
- Fresh Graduates from any faculty with any degree subject – Chemistry, Applied Chemistry, Applied Sciences, Business and Marketing Management etc.
- Junior working experience with less than 1 year are also welcome for this programme.
- Pro-active and innovative individuals who are entrepreneur and creative (esp. business acumen), possess excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation and networking skills and a great team player.
Where you would be based:
Home country - Maha Chemicals various offices in the region.
How long it would take:
6 months program
What would be planned out for you:
The trainee will be assigned projects for sales & market development execution. We will give you the chance to expand and grow your knowledge and skills through structured development and learning. You will also be assigned a mentor with many years of experience for support and guidance.
Full time opportunities:
Career employment will be offered to those who achieve the milestones KPI in the projects assigned at the end of the 6th month. Performance and compatibility during the program are also accessed. The department you would be assigned to will be based on your interests, capabilities, strengths and also business needs.
Kindly indicate subject title as: Graduate Talent Development Programme.
What you’ll need:
- Strong academic background with good grades/results.
- Go through an interview with us.
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Insurance according to Labor Law
- Dynamic and friendly working environment
Nội dung chưa cập nhật