Địa chỉ: Stores Support Center – 163 Phan Dang Luu St., Ward 1, Phu Nhuan Dist, HCMC
Quy mô công ty: Ít hơn 10 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 04-05-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Quan hệ đối ngoại
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
Hello Beauty – The Health, Beauty and Accessory Brand of Central Group Vietnam is looking for Marketing Manager is in charge of directing efficient marketing strategies for, ensures a high performance of marketing operation in order to attract & gain customers and promote the whole company business development plan.
Define brand building strategies and develop corresponding execution plans for HBA Group
- Build up brand portfolio strategies and financial targets
- Develop brand identity, standardize visual identity code at sites (stores, shopping malls)
- Develop directions for private label brands
- Develop marketing calendars across offline and online platforms, together with standard customer service, CRM, Loyalty program, partnerships…
Develop winning go-to-market plans for brand portfolio:
- Lead market surveys, market studies to support brand strategy development
- Lead business analysis to intervene issues and leverage opportunities
Develop the marketing team (brand manager, product manager, planogram manager, promotion manager, designer, copy writer)
- Recruit and manage the staffs within the marketing department
- Design, implement and facilitate the annual Marketing planning & Marketing budget
- Encourage team, create a dynamic and proactive working environment.
- Follow team’s performance to evaluate and develop employees as their career’s expectation.
- Comply with Group HR Dept. to manage employees’ working roadmap to develop their potential and reward when needed.
Empower product marketing:
- Implement the annual marketing plan and budget
- Build up and implement Marketing plan for private labels
- Ensure Catalog/ brochures concepts, production and results
- Manage multimedia tools and social networks for a push campaign
- Implement in-store events & decoration campaigns
- University degree in Marketing or Communication
- Knowledge on the market, retail industry in Vietnam and / or Asia region.
- Knowledge on Marketing for both technicals & practises (concepts, tools, trends, technologies,…). Previous experience on Health and Beauty categories is a plus.
- At least 5 years in marketing management position. Strong leadership and consensus building skills; marketing management and strategic planning experience, a proven track record in developing and delivering success for base business/new product development.
- Rich experience in digital marketing/ecommerce platform
- Good at leadership, planning, time management, negotiation
- Good at English skills
- Good listener, positive thinking, result-oriented
- Word, Excel, Power-point, Outlook.
- Competitive salary package & bonus scheme
- Premium Health Care
- Annual leave policy
Nội dung chưa cập nhật