Địa chỉ: 33 Trần Não, P.Bình An, Q2, TPHCM
Quy mô công ty: Chưa cập nhật
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 23-06-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Quan hệ đối ngoại
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
Joining one of Asia’s most exciting startup as part of the pioneer team in Vietnam! The MVL ride-booking application (TADA) is the Asia’s 1st blockchain on-demand ride booking service. Adopting an incentive-based blockchain mobility ecosystem named MVLChain, TADA aims to ensure that both driver’s income and commuter’s fare are protected and competitive without compromising on the overall ride experience. It aims to do so by charging only a small transaction fee for the maintenance of the platform and zero-commission for all rides.
The successful candidate will be the first touch-point of MVL’s most important stakeholders, our strategic partners and customers. You will have strong people and customer service skills to help MVL create sustainable relationships through effective problem-solving, delighting stakeholders with your personal touch and help MVL deliver on our promise to create value for partners and customers.
- Create and execute marketing plan to meet company’s strategies
- Manage team and provide in-house training for staff members
- Work closely with company stake-holders to understand the requirements and directions
- Work and maintain good relationship with partners and agencies to grow the business through appropriate marketing and PRs
What Youll Need
- Readiness to work in a fast-paced, high intensity start-up environment
- Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy and marketing plan.
- Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
- Understanding of public relations.
- First-class communication skills and ability to interact with people from diverse backgrounds
- A strong sense of initiative with the willingness to go-the-extra-mile for both internal and external activities
- Opportunities to be part of the pioneer team of a fast-growing start-up making an impact to the mobility landscape in Vietnam
- A platform to develop your career through working closely with senior executives and management in the organization
- A fulfilling role with lots of learning opportunities in a fun and highly-motivating working environment
- Competitive salary, performance bonus and lunch allowance
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 2 year experiences of leading marketing or new business development
- Strong communication skills and leadership skills
- Quickly adapt to changes in marketing trend, technology trend and business opportunities
- Bonus if having experiences in transportation or ride-hailing industries
- Lương tháng 13
- Hỗ trợ ăn trưa
- Hỗ trợ đi xe công nghệ
Nội dung chưa cập nhật