Địa chỉ: Chưa cập nhật
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 28-06-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hà Nội,
Ngành Nghề: Quan hệ đối ngoại
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
Position: Marketing Manager Level: 2
Business Unit: La Sinfonía De Rey Hotel & Spa
Department: Sales & Marketing
Job Family: Sales & Marketing
Report to: CEO
I- JOB SUMMARY
Be responsible in developing, establishing a full marketing strategy to achieve the Brand and Hotel positioning objectives locally and internationally through Public Relations and Promotion activities. Assists the Director of Sales & Marketing in the development of Public Relations and Promotion plans and in budget preparation.
Be effective management of the completing marketing, advertising, promotional activities of the hotel as well as maximize all e-commerce opportunities. It is also required to develop a good relationship with tourism bureaus and community leaders.
II- JOB SPECIFIC TASKS
• Develop and implement marketing plan for new and existing products/services.
• Conduct market research to determine market requirement.
• Communicates and submits appropriate material to all marketing channels and organizations that assists in promoting the hotel to ensure they are well equipped to sell the property.
• Co-ordinate various media and marketing activities and events.
• Co-ordinate press releases as required of hotel events and new staff.
• Build profile within local market place through attendance at various events and local market place.
• Manage and strengthen the image of the Hotel and the Brand.
• Analyze market condition and competitor information to ensure completely awareness of using information when developing strategies.
• Take part in the preparation and planning of department / unit / outlet goals and objectives.
• Take ownership by developing, executing and following up on the hotels public relations and advertising schedules.
• Organize promotional events, including invitations to the media, local VIPs, corporate accounts, clients, travel agents and other related guests.
• In conjunction with DOSM/GM to prepare the yearly budget.
• Works effectively in a team on collaterals and promotions etc.
• Perform any duties assigned by the Management deemed necessary
• University Degree/ Upgrade or Master in Marketing will be an advantage
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Marketing, Business Administration, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major;
1- Personal Effectiveness
• Appearance: Exhibit self-confident, well-groomed and dressed in a business smart manner.
• Personality: Warm, welcoming, smiling and pleasant of approach
• Excellence in communication skills: verbally, listening and writing
2- Create Team Focus
• Build relationships
• Facilitate open communication
• Foster teamwork
3- Build Competitive Advantage
• Create strategic alignment
• Drive business results
• Foster customer focus
• Commit to excellent service quality
4- Create High Performance Culture
• Able to multi-task and to set clear priorities
• Take ownership
• Results oriented
5- Lead People Development
• Attract, develop and retain talent
• Inspire trust and motivate others
• Support organizational learning
- In accordance to Companys Policy.
Nội dung chưa cập nhật