Địa chỉ: Hoa Hai Ward, Ngu Hanh Son District, Danang city
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 29-06-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Đà Nẵng,
Ngành Nghề: Marketing-PR
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
***Summary of Position, Responsibility and Authority
Responsible for the coordination and execution of all marketing and communications activities of the Resort’s brands, including relations, collateral production, advertising and promotional programs, and events.
1. Create and execute the annual Marketing Calendar:
Monthly Resident Newsletter
Monthly Promotions (F&B/Spa/Rooms)
Print Media publications (magazines/newspapers) re: advertising
Kien Lua Media re: Social Media postings
2. Monitor for Intellectual Property Infringements
3. Work with SeaDev re: website updates/management
4. Direct email marketing campaigns with Sales Dept.
5. Direct resident email marketing for residents (resort outlets)
6. Coordinates and supervises the art section in production of posters and other printed materials. Coordinates publication of resort’s newsletters/s and flyers for associates and public for Rooms and Restaurant, Bar & Events promotions.
7. Handles the monitoring and the updating of information and contents on digital platforms of the resort’s (brand.com/website/social media (FB/Instagram).
8. Handles the administrative requirements of the Marketing works including but are not limited to raising Purchasing Requests, vouchers, coordination with the purchasing and finance teams for necessary quotes, payments to agencies, printers and suppliers and creating necessary files for tracking and documentation purposes.
9. Maintains clipping flies pertaining to the Resort’s advertising and publicity based on daily perusal of media. Maintains digital photographs/slides library.
10. Responsible for maintaining and updating the media list for sending to trade, group and consumer publications on a regular basis, press releases covering special events, promotions, etc.
11. Undertakes any related task/duty that may be given by the DOS or General Manager.
• Minimum 2 years of managerial experience in Marketing Communications in the hospitality industry.
• Bachelor ‘s degree in marketing, business, communications or related fields from a recognized tertiary institution.
• Possess excellent written and verbal communications.
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Regular soft skill training
Nội dung chưa cập nhật